+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saturn Customer Service...

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Saturn Customer Service...

So last night I was at a gas station. I pulled up as a guy was walking out and he sort of tried, but not overly aggressively, to get inside my vehicle. You see, when I shift to drive, the doors lock automatically, but they also unlock automatically when you shift back to park. So, when I pulled next to this guy and parked, the doors unlocked all by themselves. Saturn has this chat thing where you can tell them stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but that reaction is comical.

Randi: Hello Joseph.
    Guest: Good morning, Randi.
    Guest: I guess y'all are receiving a lot of chat sessions between 1AM and 10PM.
    Guest: So, I own a Saturn Vue. It's one of the Green Line vehicles y'all came out with recently.
    Guest: I wanted to discuss a particular feature added by Saturn that I don't believe they have thoroughly considered.
    Guest: You see, when I put my vehicle into drive, it automatically locks the doors. I like this feature. The feature I don't particularly care for is the feature that UNLOCKS my doors when I return the car to park.
    Randi: I understand completely.
    Randi: I appreciate your feedback! Could you put that on my survey? It will pop-up when we are done with the chat session.
    Guest: You see, while my Saturn Vue is indeed a very smart car, it doesn't seem to be smart enough to take a look around at its surroundings before it unlocks the doors. For example, last night a REAL intelligent car wouldn't have unlocked the doors with the guy walking up.
    Guest: And hey, wouldn't you know, the guy seemed to think that the automatic door unlock was an invitation to jump inside.
    Randi: Great.
    Randi: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Saturn Customer Service...

From what I understand, the Saturn line is probably going to be discontinued anyway, so Randi's survey probably won't matter much.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Randi is probably a computer-generated IM program and not an actual person. I wonder if you will get a response from an actual person after they read the log.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Randi is probably a computer-generated IM program and not an actual person. I wonder if you will get a response from an actual person after they read the log.
    Ah, the Turing Test at its finest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

English was too good for Randi to be real.

+ Reply to Thread