+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

So JL, did you grab that Wii version? Brotha needs a review.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    So JL, did you grab that Wii version? Brotha needs a review.
    I'm waiting to see what folks think of the 360 version. I'm with you on the super complicated in-season recruiting...it's a HUGE waste of time. That and I'd like to be able to change the classification of current players so that I can get our roster as close to accurate as possible. Other things missing in the 360 version were create a school and the FCS schools. So, JFord, what's the 360 version like.

I may end up getting the PS2 version.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Other things missing in the 360 version were create a school and the FCS schools.
    That's weak. The Austin and Ashley Institute of Technology Meerkats are one of the best things about that game on PS2.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

First thing is QB 15 isn't Bennett. He is a sophomore. I won't go into what color he is in light of recent transgressions on my part.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I bet 59 is Adrien Cole and 30 is Solomon Randle.

38 may be Darrius Terry (since he was our highest ranked DB..) and 31 maight be Crawford since he was the only plater we signed listed at safety.

No love for Schrieber, Brian White, Terry Carter, or Calais.
    Yep it works. Both are freshmen linebackers. As is CB 38. SS 31 is Stanton. 6'2 210 freshman from Texas.

We also have a WR 89 who is a freshman from Texas (overall of 62) and WR 27 (sophomore from Louisiana).

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Isn't R.P. Stuart from texas?

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Isn't R.P. Stuart from texas?
    I don't think it is him. I think it was supposed to be Houston.

The in season recruiting now has a little quick call thing so you don't have to go as in detailed recruiting process. You still can if you want to though.

JL you have to get it for 360. This is the first time I have seen the game that they actually put cars in the parking lot.

They have a little blip at the bottom of the screen while loading a game about our helmet and also one about the Spirit of 88.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Anyone have the PS2 version? Is it even worth buying?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    JL you have to get it for 360. This is the first time I have seen the game that they actually put cars in the parking lot.

They have a little blip at the bottom of the screen while loading a game about our helmet and also one about the Spirit of 88.
    Got it this morning...it's pretty awesome.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Got it this morning...it's pretty awesome.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showp...76&postcount=1

Hey Ford have you told Orges he has made another NCAA game?

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Hey Ford have you told Orges he has made another NCAA game?
    I did notice that upgrade from last year. During the loading screens, our student section is featured very prominently. I wonder if Dawgpix is getting paid for it.

I know they are just being realistic but what is with the lack of diversity of our running game plays? Maybe I haven't looked deep enough down the playbook but I hardly see any.

+ Reply to Thread