+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    Anyone have the PS2 version? Is it even worth buying?
    I've got the PS2 version and am happy with it. I've only had time to play a couple of games and haven't looked at the dynasty mode yet. A few things are different - for one you can not throw accurately on the run (at least not on Heisman with a low 80's QB). When you call timeout you get a brief scouting report on your opponents tendencies. I like the changes so far.

If you are like me and not going to bite the bullet and buy a PS3 yet it's worth it.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I bet 59 is Adrien Cole and 30 is Solomon Randle.

38 may be Darrius Terry (since he was our highest ranked DB..) and 31 maight be Crawford since he was the only plater we signed listed at safety.

No love for Schrieber, Brian White, Terry Carter, or Calais.
    I think 31 is Stanton...they've got him at Safety, but if you look at his attributes, he's already programed in as a guy who could move to RB. DE #99 is Chandler Spence. They've got him the wrong color.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I think 31 is Stanton...they've got him at Safety, but if you look at his attributes, he's already programed in as a guy who could move to RB. DE #99 is Chandler Spence. They've got him the wrong color.
    I'm not getting this game until Christmas...that's when I'll get a 360 hopefully.

Should save me a lot of headache. I love to get the game and get all the players like they should be..

But then once the season starts I see how some of the players really are and I have to change their attributes and crap.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

the starting qb is taylor bennett. they just have him with the wrong class and color.

i don't know about other systems, but one of the great things about the ps3 version is that you can now change everything about a player -- height, weight, class, position. so you can change players who are no longer on the team, like mike moseley and brian jackson.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

For all of you who have the 360 version, just go to the "EA Locker" feature, select "Download Roster", and type in the gamertag "PASTAPADRE". His roster has complete team names for every FBS team. They're not perfect (Taylor Bennet was someone else), but you can use that as a great starting point and just change the few people you want to. No need to go typing tons of people's names this time.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    For all of you who have the 360 version, just go to the "EA Locker" feature, select "Download Roster", and type in the gamertag "PASTAPADRE". His roster has complete team names for every FBS team. They're not perfect (Taylor Bennet was someone else), but you can use that as a great starting point and just change the few people you want to. No need to go typing tons of people's names this time.
    Already typed them in. If you follow the sheet on this site it is easy. There are a few changes though. Longino is #86 to go along with the others already mentioned. Was actually quick and easy this year thanks to Dawg04.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I have the PS2 version, mostly what I play is dynasty mode. I like it so far, and for the most part, the team was right. They did have Mike mosley and tayler was a black sophmore I believe.

In dynasty mode, they added conference strength, the wac is 2nd to last for mine. They also rank every teams strength of schedule through out the season. I haven't gotten to the end of the season yet.

I haven't payed too much attention to the field yet, but they did not add the dorms like they did in the xbox 360; I expected this though, as it is PS2 and not 3.

I am anoyed at only one "I" and off set formation.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I know they are just being realistic but what is with the lack of diversity of our running game plays? Maybe I haven't looked deep enough down the playbook but I hardly see any.
    You've got "run into the back of the center and fall forward" and you've got "3rd down DRAW".

Whatelse are you looking for??

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You've got "run into the back of the center and fall forward" and you've got "3rd down DRAW".

Whatelse are you looking for??
    Well I was also looking for wr reverse with your backup QB.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Well I was also looking for wr reverse with your backup QB.
    in the 5 WR set there is a WR sweep to your choice of WR...

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    in the 5 WR set there is a WR sweep to your choice of WR...
    Yea I finally saw that one recently.

+ Reply to Thread