+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Puppy Dollar Theater is an unknown

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Anybody else finding it impossible to stop the pass or have the CPU stop you from passing? My first game I threw for 91% while the CPU threw for 89%. Sliders don't seem to help.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Theater View Post
    Anybody else finding it impossible to stop the pass or have the CPU stop you from passing? My first game I threw for 91% while the CPU threw for 89%. Sliders don't seem to help.
    I blitzed and played a lot of Man coverage and that helped until the final minutes of the fourth quarter

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

My defense sucks! I can't tackle worth a crap.

Puppy Dollar Theater is an unknown

It seems like after 2 or 3 seconds, the defensive backs just start standing around playing with themselves while the receivers continue to get open. So if you don't sack them immediately, it's usually a completion.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Completion? Hell, it's a TD! It's like the DB are moving in slow motion. When I played Boise St. last, Ian Johnson ran circles around, over, and through me. I barely won a shootout! I like the offense, but the defense sucks!

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

I can do maybe 2 games a week. 3 is a lot for me and my work schedule.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Completion? Hell, it's a TD! It's like the DB are moving in slow motion. When I played Boise St. last, Ian Johnson ran circles around, over, and through me. I barely won a shootout! I like the offense, but the defense sucks!
    I can play defense all day... I have given up 1 to MSU, 3 to KU, and 2 to SLU, while scoring 31, 26, and 82 respectively.

You cannot let the CPU be the DBs once the ball is thrown.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

You guys are chumps if you aren't playing on Heisman.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I need to move up, but wasn't expecting All-American to be this easy from the get go. You can't change difficulties mid-Dynasty.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

If you think you are so good...why aren't you playing with us? We should be easy pickings, right?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    If you think you are so good...why aren't you playing with us? We should be easy pickings, right?
    I'm away from home for the summer, working. Didn't bring any of my systems with me.

And, no offense, and I don't mean this in a cocky way, but, yeah, I'm sure I could beat the majority of you guys. We can do it up when I get back home.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Ok...for our first season...

7 minute quarters
    All American
    2 games (weeks) per week

I'll send out the invites tonight and we can get through the preseason stuff by tomorrow night. Then we can play the first week by Sunday (if you have a game scheduled). If you want to change your schedule, let me know as soon as possible.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

I'm away from home for the summer, working. Didn't bring any of my systems with me.

And, no offense, and I don't mean this in a cocky way, but, yeah, I'm sure I could beat the majority of you guys. We can do it up when I get back home.
    I accept that challenge

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    I accept that challenge
    Deal!

(you'll just have to remind me in two months! )

As long as they haven't fooled around with the physics too much I should be ok.

People who don't keep up with high-end Madden/NCAA are often surprised at how non-useful and, in fact, detrimental, the sprint button is. Hope that hasn't changed, or I'll have to learn all over again.

Deal!

(you'll just have to remind me in two months! )

As long as they haven't fooled around with the physics too much I should be ok.

People who don't keep up with high-end Madden/NCAA are often surprised at how non-useful and, in fact, detrimental, the sprint button is. Hope that hasn't changed, or I'll have to learn all over again.
    I thought I was good, and I use the sprint button like a crack addict uses crack. Livas is blazing fast with the sprint button.

+ Reply to Thread