+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    I thought I was good, and I use the sprint button like a crack addict uses crack. Livas is blazing fast with the sprint button.
    eh, in the open, its fine. But it dramatically reduces the ability to cut, particularly on running plays. a 'manual' spin using turbo-free change of direction on the joystick is basically the most effective maneuver you can do.

And if you turbo on defense, particular as a LB chasing down a running play, there is just no excuse. It may work against the CPU, but a decent player would make you look foolish.

There's all kinds of stuff like this out on the web. There's this really weird, insane competitve EA subculture. Guys are out of their minds.

note: this has nothing to do with the guys on Madden Nation. Totally different scene. Those players are just terrible as hell, and the legit pros at the game laugh their asses off at them.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Deal!

(you'll just have to remind me in two months! )

As long as they haven't fooled around with the physics too much I should be ok.

People who don't keep up with high-end Madden/NCAA are often surprised at how non-useful and, in fact, detrimental, the sprint button is. Hope that hasn't changed, or I'll have to learn all over again.
    There's a sprint button?

This is going to end very badly for me.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    There's a sprint button?

This is going to end very badly for me.
    Lol.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

I have someone else who might want to take part in this...

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Well, since we have haven't added anyone new today, I say bring them on...

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

I'll give them a call when I leave work.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    Well, since we have haven't added anyone new today, I say bring them on...
    I might have some friends as well. I'll see what I can do.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

You have to go online and accept my friend invite before I can add you to the dynasty. Everyone who accepted my invite should have access to the dynasty now.

A new entry

StickyStickman.........Florida State
    Last edited by buck_dawg_gold; 07-16-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Incorrect gamer tag

I'll be simming forward to the start of the season tonight around 9pm... If you want to change your schedule, let me know before then so I can do it. If there is anyone else that wants to get in last minute, let me know.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Did you get me in there?

Yep...

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

when do i need to get on my xbox live so this can all workout?

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    when do i need to get on my xbox live so this can all workout?
    If you want to redshirt players and set up recruiting before the season starts, then do it this evening. Otherwise, you can play your week one game (if you have one) whenever you like this weekend...I will make it available around 9pm tonight.

You can also tell me to change your schedule if you know what you want to do. For instance, my Air Force strength of schedule was an F before I edited it. I got rid of Army, Navy, and a 1AA team and added some ranked teams as OOC games to improve my strength of schedule to a B+.

The only times that people will need to be online at a specific is when they play each other in a game....Florida State vs. Clemson, Georgia vs. Tennessee, and any bowl games.

Again, if anyone doesn't know how to navigate the online dynasty, I am sure if you catch any of the other people in the league online, we would be happy to walk you through it...plus, there is a tutorial video on the easports website.

I want to play against UGA.....? Is this possible. and miami at my stadium.

+ Reply to Thread