+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    I want to play against UGA.....? Is this possible. and miami at my stadium.
    Sure, as long as Georgia agrees to it... When do you want to play UGA and Miami? Early, mid, or late season? Where will the UGA / Cal game be played?

Who do you want to drop from your schedule for these two?

8/30 vs Michigan St
    9/13 at Maryland
    9/27 vs Colorado St

Who does Georgia want to drop?

8/30 vs 1 AA
    9/6 vs Central Michigan
    9/20 at Arizona State
    11/29 vs Georgia Tech

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

It can be at UGA I dont care...I just want it to happen...LOL!!! If UGA wont play me (or is too scared to play me) then I want LSU at home and Miami away. Any possible date is ok with me.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

It can be at UGA I dont care...I just want it to happen...LOL!!! If UGA wont play me (or is too scared to play me) then I want LSU at home and Miami away. Any possible date is ok with me.
    Well, it sorta matters. I could set you up against UGA in the first week if you two want to play each other this weekend.

What say you mjl006???

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Ummm....am I the only one who can't defend a pass worth a crap? I crushed MSU and beat KU with a last second field goal, but I can't beat SMU in "play now" mode! I thought maybe it was the athletes, so I played with a better team and got the same results. That's gonna be brutal playing against WAC teams.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Ummm....am I the only one who can't defend a pass worth a crap? I crushed MSU and beat KU with a last second field goal, but I can't beat SMU in "play now" mode! I thought maybe it was the athletes, so I played with a better team and got the same results. That's gonna be brutal playing against WAC teams.
    Hawaii ran 4 wide from shotgun for about 90% of the game when I played them and their QB threw for over 400 yards, including the game winning TD with 6 seconds left (I was up 3).

Nothing I tried worked. Their wideouts got so much separation that I really didn't have a chance, particularly on post routes.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    Hawaii ran 4 wide from shotgun for about 90% of the game when I played them and their QB threw for over 400 yards, including the game winning TD with 6 seconds left (I was up 3).

Nothing I tried worked. Their wideouts got so much separation that I really didn't have a chance, particularly on post routes.
    If you blitz well enough they won't have time to get separation. Hadn't tried it in this game but in years past I would send 5 or 6 a play. Would get beat every now and then but it also gave me top defense in the country and I set new sack records every year.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

#3 DT in the country committed to me on the spot. One 5-star for me.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Am i the only one who thinks we are moving this dynasty along slowly.... We should at least be in week 3 by now. What is the hold up?

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Am i the only one who thinks we are moving this dynasty along slowly.... We should at least be in week 3 by now. What is the hold up?
    The servers were down every time I tried to log in yesterday, so that doesn't help.

The servers were down every time I tried to log in yesterday, so that doesn't help.
    Yeah but at least you are logging in trying to play. I do not believe everyone has even accepted the invite.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

AMEN!

I was on for 2 hours yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    It would be nice to kick this off this weekend and maybe play 2 games per week.
    Everyone has different schedules. We're not all a bunch of hardcore gamers who can log on every evening or even every two evenings. I think once we get rolling two games a week will be just fine. If you get antsy in the meantime just keep your offline dynasty rolling.

I would love it faster, but several people on here said 2 or 3 games per week was the most they could do. I opened it Friday afternoon so we could play Week 1, and I am hoping I can move it forward every 3 days or so...faster if everyone plays their games. mjl006 hasn't even logged in yet. I will move forward to Week 2 this evening, whether people have played or not.

Any one got any commits yet?

+ Reply to Thread