+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Who wants to start up an online dynasty of only BB&B members? I will do the commissioner bit if you want to join in. We can have 12 teams, so that leaves 11 after me. I will pick a team after everyone else... It would be nice to kick this off this weekend and maybe play 2 games per week. I plan on using DT Linder's rosters at earosters.com, and if we need to adjust some names that is fine, but I think we should stick with the game's ratings. So if you want to play and are getting the game in the next couple of days...post what team you want and your gamertag so I can get this setup.

My gamertag is Jeff Huson

So far...

BB&B Name....Gamertag....Team

1. zharkins.............Jeff Huson.......Air Force
    2. mjl006...............mattlange26... Georgia
    3. jford...............FORD TUFF ltu.....Tennessee
    4. AustinDawg............brb74...........Texas
    5. buck_dawg_gold......SOIBI..........Cal
    6. jlam...................Saintjustino.....Tech
    7. Riverbend...............jn8.............Clemson
    8. ????????...STICKYSTICKMAN....Florida State
    Last edited by zharkins; 07-17-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: poop

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

I would be interested in this, but not really up on how it works. Has NCAA 09 come out yet?

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

picking my copy up at lunch. count me in.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I would be interested in this, but not really up on how it works. Has NCAA 09 come out yet?
    Came out today.

I am game for this. I would love to in fact. How is it the game play so far?

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Im in.. I heard there are som glitches with the online dynasty mode that are still being worked out.... I/E major freezing.

Puppy bdawg22 is an unknown

Just picked it up. At work can't play it until tonight. Anyone know if they got our uniform right(ie, helmet stripe, nike jerseys)?

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

just got mine. now im double in. how do we set this thing up?

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

I'll be in on this, but will need a little coaching on setting it up. Will I need an XBOX Live account?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I'll be in on this, but will need a little coaching on setting it up. Will I need an XBOX Live account?
    Yes...

yes you will. my name on there is mattlange26......i think

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Yes, you need an xbox live account and the game. I think if you are not the commissioner it is pretty simple. You go to online dynasty and load it up. Do all your business for one week like playing a game, change your depth chart, and recruiting, then press a button saying you are done for the week. Once everyone indicates they have finished the week in the game, the commissioner presses a button and everyone gets the updated file and plays the next week. It appears to be just like a regular dynasty, except that you move one week at a time. I think this link works...
    http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...nasty_tutorial

So, you guys don't want to go ahead and pick your teams? I figured there would be a race to pick Tech...

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

I pick CAL.... The california and Texas have always had the best recruits on NCAA.... Its always been that way.... What time are we starting this... I am at work right and with Houston traffic I wont be able to get to GameStop until about 6:30pm... So that means I cant start until about 7pm...

Not tonight... It would be nice to get the first game before the weekend is over... We have to get 12 people and some teams picked first...

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

I might be game for this, although I'm really not very good. Only problem is figuring out who to use. Since noone else has called it, can I have LaTech? :fingerscrossed:

I'm going to try and pick the game up either tonight or tomorrow. My gamertag is Saintjustino.

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    I might be game for this, although I'm really not very good. Only problem is figuring out who to use. Since noone else has called it, can I have LaTech? :fingerscrossed:

I'm going to try and pick the game up either tonight or tomorrow. My gamertag is Saintjustino.
    You should get a prize. You are the first to name your team and give your gamertag in the same post. I am pretty good against the computer, but I get waxed when playing people online.

+ Reply to Thread