+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

sign me up with UGA

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    You should get a prize. You are the first to name your team and give your gamertag in the same post. I am pretty good against the computer, but I get waxed when playing people online.
    Yeah, I think I get punished when playing online both because I'm just not that skilled, and also because I don't play enough to take advantage of glitches and quirks in games that other people know about. This applies across pretty much all genres. Sports, FPS's, you name it. I'll play and have fun, but usually lose.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

So after all the bitching and moaning I read here about BCS Conference cockiness, is everyone here going to puss out and pick BCS teams to win with? :icon_wink: Surely someone here is going to join my underdog party and be Troy or Tulane or Central Florida, right?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    So after all the bitching and moaning I read here about BCS Conference cockiness, is everyone here going to puss out and pick BCS teams to win with? :icon_wink: Surely someone here is going to join my underdog party and be Troy or Tulane or Central Florida, right?
    Fine...I will go ahead and pick mine...I'll take Air Force

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

ill take UGA and run the table. but if everyone else picks underdogs, ill switch it up to an underdog as well

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    All I know is no homo in here better dare pick you-know-who.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    ill take UGA and run the table. but if everyone else picks underdogs, ill switch it up to an underdog as well
    I'd rather you stay Georgia so I can be that much more satisfied when I beat you in the national championship with Air Force :icon_wink:

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    All I know is no homo in here better dare pick you-know-who.
    Change my pick to LSU!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!! LOL!!!! Just PLaying.... I am sticking with Cal regardless what the rest of you do... I forgot my gamer tag becase I havent used XBOX live in forever... I will let you all know what it is later.

I changed my mind. I'm sticking with UGA. This is competition and I'm picking the best team to win it all.

Angry Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    I changed my mind. I'm sticking with UGA. This is competition and I'm picking the best team to win it all.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I take Tennessee...

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    I take Tennessee...
    And your gamertag is???

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

I'll go ahead and take the Horns. brb74. I won't take any flack for bandwaggoning a BCS power in this because I suck royally at NCCAAFB and can use all the help I can get.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

With all the gamer talk I wanted to get some feedback on a question that has been on my mind for a while. what Madden and NCAA do you feel are the best?

My vote:

Madden 94 Sega Genisis
    NCAA 97 Play Station

This year, NCAA, and the first Madden for PS2, because it was the first to step into the realistic version that they have today. They others were all fun, but from a look standpoint, that Madden brought it 10 years ahead.

+ Reply to Thread