+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tech Radio commercials

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

New Tech Radio commercials

3 new season ticket/msu game reminder commercials on air today..
    featuring:
    Trace Adkins
    Sean Cangelosi
    Ryan Moats

KXKZ Z107.5
    ESPN 97.7
    THE PEACH 99.3

ALSO
    sent to Lee Fletcher's station and Shreveport station that is on network (oldies station)

THANKS FOR LISTENING
    ED
    ESPN 97.7 Z 107.5 THE PEACH 99.3

still working on other notables to record

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: New Tech Radio commercials

Great news Ed. Any chance Tech might spend some money with one of the networks over this way? Lots more ears would hear.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Great news Ed. Any chance Tech might spend some money with one of the networks over this way? Lots more ears would hear.
    Doubt it...all of this is "in-kind" I think...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Thanks for all you guys do.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to link them on the website?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Are you going to link them on the website?
    Personally, I would LOVE to send an email out to the people I know with a TECH connection linking to them.

And with 2,000 stations in Shreveport/Bossier now I doubt I will hear it. Plus 94.5 is just too old for me to listen to costantly. At 33 I guess I am 15+ years older than the young crowd (18 and younger) and 15+ years younger than the old crowd (48 and older). I guess I am just stuck in the middle of the perfect age for those that have established themselves as professionals yet haven't established their spending habits yet.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Personally, I would LOVE to send an email out to the people I know with a TECH connection linking to them.

And with 2,000 stations in Shreveport/Bossier now I doubt I will hear it. Plus 94.5 is just too old for me to listen to costantly. At 33 I guess I am 15+ years older than the young crowd (18 and younger) and 15+ years younger than the old crowd (48 and older). I guess I am just stuck in the middle of the perfect age for those that have established themselves as professionals yet haven't established their spending habits yet.
    Watch your back, dawg. You know what they did to Jesus when he was 33. Oh, crap. I'm 33, too!

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, how's that pink pony working out for you?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Does anyone else find it strange that Tech "markets" Shreveport/Bossier with an "oldies station"?
    I mean, something is better than nothing but is it money spent wisely?

An "oldies" crowd will give you a group with more income as a whole.
    But it will also give you....
    those with a fixed income.
    those that decided how to spend their entertainment dollar years ago.
    and those have past their peak of giving.

My 83 year old grandfather will never be a big TECH supporter. WHY? Because 50 years ago he wasn't asked to be a Tech supporter. Why ask him now?

To those that are older than I, let me say, I appoligize. All alumni, reguardless of age, should be targeted as possible supporters. But with radio reaching such a wider range of people but at a different level I truely wonder if that should be the target audience for Tech athletics. All alumni, yes! All over the age of 50, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    One, you're an A$$, too!
    And Two, the Pink Pony is working out just fine!
    Right now it is still a door stop but everyday Savannah grows a little more and becomes a little smarter. Today, she waved bye to me. It won't be long before she jumps on that thing and tries to ride it away.

But the Pink Pony will live on forever!
    When Savannah is grown and starting a family of her own I will tell her of the picture of me with her pink pony. How this big ole guy was never afraid to stand with that pony. And how some of my peers TRIED to harrass me about her pink pony. And if she wants to, she will be able to search on BB&B and find a picture of her PROUD father holding HER pink pony. And I'll be PROUD to show her.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Watch your back, dawg. You know what they did to Jesus when he was 33. Oh, crap. I'm 33, too!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i'm still tote'n a red dot on my "rep" because of a Pink Pony comment i made :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

One, you're an A$$, too!
    Right now it is still a door stop but everyday Savannah grows a little more and becomes a little smarter. Today, she waved bye to me. It won't be long before she jumps on that thing and tries to ride it away.

When Savannah is grown and starting a family of her own I will tell her of the picture of me with her pink pony. How this big ole guy was never afraid to stand with that pony. And how some of my peers TRIED to harrass me about her pink pony. And if she wants to, she will be able to search on BB&B and find a picture of her PROUD father holding HER pink pony. And I'll be PROUD to show her.
    You Sir, are what fatherhood is all about! Don't let them get you down!!

Barkly

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

One, you're an A$$, too!

Don't let it get to you. As the father of three girls ages 4, 3, and 4 months, I have a plethora of pink stufff floating around my house. In fact I've gotten pretty good at braiding hair and playing tea party and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks or says about it. Like you, my girls think I'm superdad there's not a thing on God's green Earth that I wouldn't do for 'em.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Don't let it get to you. As the father of three girls ages 4, 3, and 4 months, I have a plethora of pink stufff floating around my house. In fact I've gotten pretty good at braiding hair and playing tea party and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks or says about it. Like you, my girls think I'm superdad there's not a thing on God's green Earth that I wouldn't do for 'em.
    how are those pink undies working out for ya?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the Trace Adkins spot on 97.7 today -it sounded great. DD needs to invite him to sing the national anthem if he hasn't done so already. That would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    ...Don't let them get you down!!

Barkly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Don't let it get to you....
    They are just messing with me. It's all good!

Choudawg, I am sorry for the red dot. That must have been quite awhile ago because I don't even remember giving you one! I gave you green to make up for it!

But you know if you would post something even somewhat informative, or insightful, or even funny someone, anyone, would have given you green to get rid of that red dot by now!

+ Reply to Thread