+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tech Radio commercials

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Re: New Tech Radio commercials

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    I heard the Trace Adkins spot on 97.7 today -it sounded great. DD needs to invite him to sing the national anthem if he hasn't done so already. That would be sweet.
    He is doing a show at the Horseshoe in Bossier City on Sunday Aug. 31, so he will be around the area. I could stop by and give him a ride if he needs transportation to JAS!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    He is doing a show at the Horseshoe in Bossier City on Sunday Aug. 31, so he will be around the area. I could stop by and give him a ride if he needs transportation to JAS!
    Let's hope for the obvious!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    If that's the case, I would surmise it's a done deal that he will be at the game and he will sing the national anthem, they just haven't announced it yet. Too much of a coincidence for him to just happen to be in Bossier the next day. The Tech gig probably got locked down first and Trace's manager then went to the Horseshoe to set up a deal to pay the bills for the trip. All of this is a total WAG on my part, but an educated WAG.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    how are those pink undies working out for ya?
    You're not going to make me tell everyone about your Milli Vanilli days are you?

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    They are just messing with me. It's all good!

Choudawg, I am sorry for the red dot. That must have been quite awhile ago because I don't even remember giving you one! I gave you green to make up for it!

But you know if you would post something even somewhat informative, or insightful, or even funny someone, anyone, would have given you green to get rid of that red dot by now!
    Don't apologize, he's a smart ass! It's a good thing Brendan takes after his mother.

+ Reply to Thread