+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You guys are slipping

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

You guys are slipping

This just happened a few hours ago, and no thread on it yet? This is like Christmas for you guys:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/...maelstrom.html
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: You guys are slipping

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    This just happened a few hours ago, and no thread on it yet? This is like Christmas for you guys:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/...maelstrom.html
    Sen.Ted Kennedy called him Osama Bin Laden himself, I believe, and that didn't give the GOP any true opening to do the same. I don't see this being any big deal. I do wish media and the GOP would use Obama middle name like other Presidents and candidates. That is a democrat/lib double standard for sure.

+ Reply to Thread