+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Alumni

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Texas Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    DellDawg look at the date of champion110's post you quoted.:icon_wink:
    Wow. Ok he is not back.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    Show off
    Lol I need to figure out a good one for Sabrina's car!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Lol I need to figure out a good one for Sabrina's car!
    Dawitch

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

LOL Might work if I left out the A.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

You think you might get away with that?

I think she would probably embrace that plate!!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/licens...view/eview.htm

Our close neighbors are trying to get a Texas plate.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/licens...view/eview.htm

Our close neighbors are trying to get a Texas plate.
    LSU already has one, Grambling is trying to get one, we need to push to get one.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I want one, are they mainly for alums? I was going to buy one sometime soon actually. (But I live in Louisiana)
    If you have $30, you can get one in Louisiana.

I have contacted myplates for the specifics on getting a sample plate out on their website and what it will take to get a plate made. I also talked to Tech today and they are more than willing to help us. Basically we need a $1000 dollars and they will open up a fund for us to have donations etc sent to, to raise whatever the company tells me the final total would be. Once the fund is set up they can email and advertise to every alumni they have information for in the state of Texas. At one time Texas required a certain number of plates to be pre-sold, I am not sure if that is still the case.

The plate I have on my car is $155 a year personalized. It might be a different price for the college plates, but I will post all the info from myplates once I get it.

If you would be interested in giving toawrds the original $1000 set up fee send me a pm.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Yeah, the $1000 just gets an account set up for us through the foundation. I gave the company all the information they requested this morning. If you guys are really serious, the ball is rolling, we need $1000 in pledges.

Once I get the go ahead from the company with their specific requirements then I will tell everyone who pledged where to send the money (account name etc). Once we are past that stage we will hit every alumnus in Texas that Tech as info on offering the chance to participate in the final total.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Yeah, the $1000 just gets an account set up for us through the foundation. I gave the company all the information they requested this morning. If you guys are really serious, the ball is rolling, we need $1000 in pledges.

Once I get the go ahead from the company with their specific requirements then I will tell everyone who pledged where to send the money (account name etc). Once we are past that stage we will hit every alumnus in Texas that Tech as info on offering the chance to participate in the final total.
    Will it be necessary to set up an organization that is recognized in Texas?

I don't know that for sure yet. I am waiting for the real specifics from myplates. Hopefully I will have much more to share very soon. If we have to, I will look into getting that off the ground too.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    I'd rather see LA Tech's alumni send their $8,000 to LTAC.

HD

+ Reply to Thread