+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Hello, Everyone.

As most of you know www.TechTeamShop.com has officially launched and is open for business. For the past two weeks those on the recruiting forum have taken advantage of nice discounts on all items.

Now I would like to invite everyone on the BBB to come to the site to shop and use the code: latechbbb, for a 15% discount on all items on the site. We also have $4.99 shipping on every purchase up to $100 & free shipping for orders over $100. This discount will last through July 31, so take advantage while you can!

Just a note, we are getting things in our warehouse daily, so if you don't see something you want, keep checking back it is probably on it's way.

I think you will all like the site and will be impressed by the quality selection and we only use the new logos. Our goal is to have the best quality apparel for Tech fans; hopefully we can deliver for years to come!

GO DAWGS!!

Ben Vogt

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    Hello, Everyone.

As most of you know www.TechTeamShop.com has officially launched and is open for business. For the past two weeks those on the recruiting forum have taken advantage of nice discounts on all items.

Now I would like to invite everyone on the BBB to come to the site to shop and use the code: latechbbb, for a 15% discount on all items on the site. We also have $4.99 shipping on every purchase up to $100 & free shipping for orders over $100. This discount will last through July 31, so take advantage while you can!

Just a note, we are getting things in our warehouse daily, so if you don't see something you want, keep checking back it is probably on it's way.

I think you will all like the site and will be impressed by the quality selection and we only use the new logos. Our goal is to have the best quality apparel for Tech fans; hopefully we can deliver for years to come!

GO DAWGS!!

Ben Vogt
    dang, did you sell out of the blue youth shirt? was gonna get one this weekend and didnt see it available. crapppppppppppppp to me but congrats to you $$$

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    dang, did you sell out of the blue youth shirt? was gonna get one this weekend and didnt see it available. crapppppppppppppp to me but congrats to you $$$

What brand? I don't think we've sold out of youth shirts?!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

What brand? I don't think we've sold out of youth shirts?!
    it was the blue with TECH and the new dawg logo. It was moved to the other section saying it was unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    it was the blue with TECH and the new dawg logo. It was moved to the other section saying it was unavailable.
    It was the Jansport. They sent it with the wrong art so we had to pull it back. We will have that shirt and a few more with in the next week or so.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

The clothing is awesome!!! I highly recommend these products...

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I got the Fight Song shirt. It rocks.

Good job, guys

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Hello, Everyone.

GO DAWGS!!

Ben Vogt

Yeh, keep them coming. My wife has finally found Tech stuff that is "cool". Please keep us informed of any new stuff that comes.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I can't wait till the hats arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I can't wait till the hats arrive...
    Neither can I! Our Nike rep has a sample of the sideline hat and says it is the best looking hat he has ever seen from ANY school! I asked him to send me the sample...we'll see what happens. I will post a picture here if he sends it.

Hats from Twins Enterprises should start rolling in next week and the EXCLUSIVE "Day of the Dawgs" Gameday shirts will be available as well.

41 days until KICKOFF!!!! See you at the game!

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

great job. Makes me happy to spend $ and get something I will actually wear.
    rather than shell out a few bucks just to get something "wearable" Great job!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Be FOREWARNED!

The divot tool DOESN'T take 6 strokes off of your golf game as advertised!

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The shorts are awesome.

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Hello, Everyone.

GO DAWGS!!

Ben Vogt
    Thanks for posting the discount code. You guys know how to create loyal customers, and I can tell from the previous posts that I will be pleased with the purchase(s).

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Ben, any idea about special game day shirts? The bookstore now has Tech vs MSU shirts for $17 (or so) so I am just wondering if you will have that shirt or something similar.

+ Reply to Thread