+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Re: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Ben, any idea about special game day shirts? The bookstore now has Tech vs MSU shirts for $17 (or so) so I am just wondering if you will have that shirt or something similar.
    I hate that the bookstore's gameday shirts are white, when everyone should be in blue for the game

But, techteamshop does have a gameday shirt on there site in the "coming soon" section, and it's blue. I think it said it would be available on friday??

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

I purchased the LA Tech Columbia Fishing Shirt and Nike Polo. Both are awesome shirts and I got free shipping and they were at my doorstep in 2 business days. Thanks guys

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Ben, any idea about special game day shirts? The bookstore now has Tech vs MSU shirts for $17 (or so) so I am just wondering if you will have that shirt or something similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    I hate that the bookstore's gameday shirts are white, when everyone should be in blue for the game

But, techteamshop does have a gameday shirt on there site in the "coming soon" section, and it's blue. I think it said it would be available on friday??
    Our royal blue "Day of the Dawgs" (dubbed by the Tech Athletic Dept) t-shirts will be available on Tuesday July 29th, instead of this Friday. The shirt company had to order more blue shirts.

Juice, our shirts will definitely be less than $17.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    Our royal blue "Day of the Dawgs" (dubbed by the Tech Athletic Dept) t-shirts will be available on Tuesday July 29th, instead of this Friday. The shirt company had to order more blue shirts.

Sweet action. I will have to get it.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Saw a young lady yesterday evening with a shirt that had the new bulldog logo on it. Cute girl but even cuter in that shirt.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    That's good news for him considering he's got a parking violation to take care of.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

NOt to add to the "do you have this and do you have that " list but Im wanting the Terry Bradshaw Tech Throwback the REAL one not that cheap looking practice jersey with is number I see people with it on at the games but IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE and I cant find one

Anyone who knows where I can get one please help THANKS

other stuff looks great BTW

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I have a question. Do you guys plan on getting any of the pewter alumni plate frames? The book store doesnt have them on their site anymore (big shock) and my wifes was destroyed when her car got rear ended.

Love the nike polo I bought and looking forward to the day of the dawgs shirt.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    NOt to add to the "do you have this and do you have that " list but Im wanting the Terry Bradshaw Tech Throwback the REAL one not that cheap looking practice jersey with is number I see people with it on at the games but IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE and I cant find one

Anyone who knows where I can get one please help THANKS

other stuff looks great BTW
    We are looking into some cool "throwbacks". If we cant' get the good ones we will get some QUALITY replicas with #12. We should be getting replica game jerseys in the next 2 weeks with #23 (PJ), #37 (Q. Harris), and #58 (Brannon Jackson).

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    I have a question. Do you guys plan on getting any of the pewter alumni plate frames? The book store doesnt have them on their site anymore (big shock) and my wifes was destroyed when her car got rear ended.

Love the nike polo I bought and looking forward to the day of the dawgs shirt.
    Yes. The company we are ordering from has the new logos and we should begin getting their products soon after the season starts!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I was wondering if you had heard of a company called LEDFX. They make " neon" "led" signs of college teams. All the BCS teams are there, but Boise, Memphis, etc have them. Thought it might be something you guys would like to look into, I would buy one.

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

sorry to be redundent from another thread, but any word on 3' X 5' Flags yet?
    The only one I've been able to find is the Blue one from the bookstore, and it doesn't impress at all. too hard to see the LA outline. all other sites, including the national ones, don't include la tech in their inventory. its gettin' time to be flyin' the colors.
    any update would be appreciated. thanx.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Thanks man I will bookmark the site

Quote Originally Posted by 8411 View Post
    sorry to be redundent from another thread, but any word on 3' X 5' Flags yet?
    The only one I've been able to find is the Blue one from the bookstore, and it doesn't impress at all. too hard to see the LA outline. all other sites, including the national ones, don't include la tech in their inventory. its gettin' time to be flyin' the colors.
    any update would be appreciated. thanx.
    3 x 5 flags will here by football season!

Also, for those who are wondering...we should start getting hats in this week!! I will definitely post when we get them.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Any news on baby clothes?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Any news on baby clothes?
    We will have infant and toddler clothes and accessories by football season. We have been working very hard to get this stuff from companies that have literally never heard of La Tech. Convincing them to make merchandise for us has been very difficult...but persistence has prevailed. Keep the checking the site daily because we are getting new STUFF all the time (especially hats)!!! Thanks for all the suggestions and questions! I want this site to be the best it possibly can!!

+ Reply to Thread