+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kenlaw Named Coach of Mystics

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Kenlaw Named Coach of Mystics

Former Tech Asst. Coach Jessie Kenlaw has been named interim head coach for the WNBA Washington Mystics. She is replacing dismissed coach Tree Rollins. There is a full story at WNBA.com.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Kenlaw Named Coach of Mystics

Congrats to Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

lot of excitement in the league last night

i hope Cheryl is okay

http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/recap?g...722010&prov=ap

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    lot of excitement in the league last night

i hope Cheryl is okay

http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/recap?g...722010&prov=ap
    Yeah, I watched that game. That brawl was something else. Cheryl stayed above the fray and was pulling her teammates back when she went down. She has been playing with those torn ligaments through the pain.

Candice Parker was the instigator on that brawl, even though the Shock girl should not have gone after her. That one coach shoving Lisa Leslie down was something, even though I think he just was in the heat of the moment and thought she was going out to fight. 4 players kicked out and, I imagine that at least 2 will get suspended (including Parker for the rest of the season).

Talk about how bad officiating can cause things to deteriorate. Detroit should have won that game. The officiating was HORRIBLE, especially toward the end of the game.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I will be shocked if Parker is suspended for the rest of the season. I bet it is three games for the both of them.

Jessie won her first game as head coach. I watched the Mystics the game before Tree Rollins was fired. Detroit just destroyed them. They looked horrible. In Jessie's first game it was like a completely different team. They dominated. Hope she gets the job permanently.

+ Reply to Thread