+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TDF, need help

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

TDF, need help

I don't know if it's just my computer, but I'm having an issue with BB&B. For some reason, even though I've read all the threads or even cleared the folders as having read all the threads, it still shows that some are unread. Another problem, is that some topics will show under a thread on the main page, but when I go to the folder, the thread isn't in there. For instance, the "MS. State will bring 10k - 15k" thread in the football folder will show when there are new responses, but after I read those responses then click on the link to go to the football folder, the thread isn't in there. In the the thread about soccer releasing their schedule, the last post continues to show that it hasn't been read even though I've read it several times. Is this an issue with something on my computer or could others be having the same problems? Also, when I log off and come back later to check the board, it shows that I'm still logged on until I get to the main post page.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: TDF, need help

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I don't know if it's just my computer, but I'm having an issue with BB&B. For some reason, even though I've read all the threads or even cleared the folders as having read all the threads, it still shows that some are unread. Another problem, is that some topics will show under a thread on the main page, but when I go to the folder, the thread isn't in there. For instance, the "MS. State will bring 10k - 15k" thread in the football folder will show when there are new responses, but after I read those responses then click on the link to go to the football folder, the thread isn't in there. In the the thread about soccer releasing their schedule, the last post continues to show that it hasn't been read even though I've read it several times. Is this an issue with something on my computer or could others be having the same problems?.
    I have had that problem before in the past and it seems to be some kind of a glitch. If it's like when mine happened, it'll go away soon.

One thing that you can try is (IF YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT FORUM) is to double click the orange notepad (if you use a red & black color scheme, then it's a red button) left of the name "Football" and it will mark everything in Football as read.

Another thing is when you read that thread, instead of going to "next thread" at the bottom, go to the very top to this "'Bulldog Barks & Bytes' > Tech Athletics > Football - Touchdown Tim Rattay " and click 'Football', then 'Tech Athletics', then 'BBB'. Don't ask how... but that always works for me.
    Also, when I log off and come back later to check the board, it shows that I'm still logged on until I get to the main post page.
    It posts the online members in incriments of 15 minutes. It is not exactly "live" as to who's online.

Hope this helps..

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I'm wondering if it's something with my computer. Everything works fine on the laptop. Now that I've tried it and it's worked correctly, I'll see if it's straightened it out for the tower. Of course my other theory is that you and Vette are in collusion to screw with me and try to limit my BB&B time.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I'm wondering if it's something with my computer. Everything works fine on the laptop. Now that I've tried it and it's worked correctly, I'll see if it's straightened it out for the tower. Of course my other theory is that you and Vette are in collusion to screw with me and try to limit my BB&B time.
    Good theory... :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Good theory... :icon_wink:
    Yeah, well I figured out what to do, but I'm not telling you. It's working fine now.

Yeah, well I figured out what to do, but I'm not telling you. It's working fine now.
    We're not doing anything to you... what did you do to resolve it??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    We're not doing anything to you... what did you do to resolve it??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYM2Gt9sMw

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dirty, I sincerely hope that Vette is the only one screwing you or we'll have a big old-time bbb scandal rumor on here,

+ Reply to Thread