+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazing Grace

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Amazing Grace

wasn't sure where to put this to share with folks, but, there was a thread about "greatest" songs. No doubt this tops even that list. Our pastor played this clip at the beginning of the service and i was blown away. Enjoy . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfGyt...eature=related

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Re: Amazing Grace

Wow....that was incredible! Thank you for sharing!

Puppy I d'Claire has turned a few heads around hereI d'Claire has turned a few heads around hereI d'Claire has turned a few heads around hereI d'Claire has turned a few heads around hereI d'Claire has turned a few heads around here

Re: Amazing Grace

Amazing indeed. I sing with a church choir, have sung that song many times, and never knew the story behind it.

This is another amazing song - Prayer of the Children. Our choir has sung it also - I struggle to sing with a lump in my throat and tears streaming down my face as it touches my heart very deeply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9EKP...eature=related

When any of us think about war, how often do we consider the impact it makes on innocent children who find themselves in harm's way, without the joy and happiness all children need, deserve and instinctively desire?

+ Reply to Thread