+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something the Louisiana Tech fans should take pride in:

Puppy Delta_Dawg is an unknown

Something the Louisiana Tech fans should take pride in:

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: Something the Louisiana Tech fans should take pride in:

Obviously, VD isn't much of a problem at Tech so they don't have to waste a lot of time and money keeping it under control.

If you're going to flame, put it in the right place.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm stopping all funding to Tech and pulling my freshman from the school!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I think this one of those things where you want to be last. So we don't pass out condoms and free birth control pills, I don't think we need to sweat it.

BTW OD75, I just spent a couple of hours riding in a stretch limo through the Louisiana countryside with your father-in-law. He said your youngest is working with the FB equipment people. Congrats. My youngest is starting Tech this fall. (Sometimes you succeed as a parent.)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Worst attempt EVER at trash talk Delta.... goodbye.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

What are condoms?

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

This is ULM's shining moment.... they finally beat tech in something

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

At last, 2 schools in LA at the right end of a list.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    BTW OD75, I just spent a couple of hours riding in a stretch limo through the Louisiana countryside with your father-in-law. He said your youngest is working with the FB equipment people. Congrats. My youngest is starting Tech this fall. (Sometimes you succeed as a parent.)
    Bobby B. is a good man and has been a great father-in-law for 33 years. I am sure he is proud of his daughter and 4 grandsons who have gone to Tech... plus none of his kids or grandkids went to LSU.

That must of been his first limo ride.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I think this one of those things where you want to be last. So we don't pass out condoms and free birth control pills, I don't think we need to sweat it.
    Exactly!
    This guy is just trying to make a bad joke.......we should ban him forever!:icon_wink:

I can only assume one things from this.
    If you are excepted at Tech you're smart enough to understand the concept of a comdom.

The people that go to the schools at the top of this list haven't understood this concept since grade school. Which is why they need MORE education on the matter.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Exactly!
    This guy is just trying to make a bad joke.......we should ban him forever!:icon_wink:

I can only assume one things from this.
    If you are excepted at Tech you're smart enough to understand the concept of a comdom.

The people that go to the schools at the top of this list haven't understood this concept since grade school. Which is why they need MORE education on the matter.
    Yeah, and smart enough to spell it right!

Seems as if us Tech grads bump our typing transmission into nuetral when we start bragging on our intellect, myself includedd.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Yeah, and smart enough to spell it right!

Seems as if us Tech grads bump our typing transmission into nuetral when we start bragging on our intellect, myself includedd.
    You gotta look WHEN things are posted.
    It was 2:30am Sunday Morning. You're lucking you could read my typing. Hell, you're lucky I could SEE the keyboard!
    Last edited by JAB; 08-21-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    You gotta look WHEN thinks are posted.
    It was 2:30am Sunday Morning. You're lucking you could read my typing. Hell, you're lucky I could SEE the keyboard!
    I'm sure you could see the keyboard just fine. Both of them. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread