+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Bad News for Tech and Good News for the Sunbelt

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Re: Bad News for Tech and Good News for the Sunbelt

WAC sounds elite to me!!!!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stAte View Post
    You guys are nuts. There were several people in these threads acting like aholes.
    You're right. I think you should go talk about it on the Belt board. There are about 7 or 8 threads already started there where your comments would fit right in.

Puppy RaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the ears RaiderInTheZone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MTSUPiKapp View Post
    I don't think there's a single WAC school that is unbeatable versus the Sunbelt.
    Spoken like a true ill-informed individual who has never seen Boise State play. Troy State and FAU on their best days could never beat Boise! And no other Belch school sure as hell could touch Boise! What a deuche!

As far as RaiderInTheZone, SemperFi, or whatever that schizo is going by these days. You'd be well advised to just ignore him.

Spoken like a true butt-kisser to that backstabbing administration you serve in Murfreesboro! Saw where Chris and John made you a moderator to their messageboard. Congratulations! Which one of 'em told you to come here and call me out?

I've had nothing but good things to say to Louisiana Tech fans on THEIR messageboard. I've not been trying to come and puff up a has-been university in a conference with pathetic, podunk, loser member institutions and a pompous fat-@ss commissioner who sits on his can and tries to act like he's doing a great job while taking credit for everyone else's work!

Instead of worrying about what I say here, why don't you worry more about why Middle Tennessee State is the b!tch to the Division 1 Football Championship Subdivision and many low-rung, zero-respect Belch schools like Troy State, FAU, and Lafayette!

Puppy RaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the earsRaiderInTheZone seems to have something between the ears RaiderInTheZone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I find it funny that while "Mr. Civility" was over here lecturing us on being classy, he was also on the beltboard calling us "A Holes"...

http://www.beltboard.com/forum/board...r&descasc=DESC

Don't be fooled...BRF is no different than DeepGreen, ManzonoWolf, and all the other belters who pretend to be civil here while they run us down elsewhere.

Just as I said earlier. Being two-faced is something fans of Belch schools are good at doing and ESPECIALLY the fans of MTSU. Hell, even that school's athletic administration talks badly about many of their own fans behind their backs.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderInTheZone View Post
    Spoken like a true butt-kisser to that backstabbing administration you serve in Murfreesboro! Saw where Chris and John made you a moderator to their messageboard. Congratulations! Which one of 'em told you to come here and call me out?

I've had nothing but good things to say to Louisiana Tech fans on THEIR messageboard. I've not been trying to come and puff up a has-been university in a conference with pathetic, podunk, loser member institutions and a pompous fat-@ss commissioner who sits on his can and tries to act like he's doing a great job while taking credit for everyone else's work!

Instead of worrying about what I say here, why don't you worry more about why Middle Tennessee State is the b!tch to the Division 1 Football Championship Subdivision and many low-rung, zero-respect Belch schools like Troy State, FAU, and Lafayette!
    Scott,

You know who you are? You're the 13 year old girl who got dumped by her first boyfriend. You were so in love, you wrote his name all over your notebooks, you called him 10 times a day, he is the greatest thing on earth you cannot say enough good things about him. Then you got wind that he called you fat behind your back. Now you bash him with every breath you take. Any chance you get to say something bad about him, you do. You say horrible things about him, that are the exact opposite of what you were saying 24 hours ago just because your feelings are hurt. You're overcompensating for your own self doubt by bashing your former flame. Scott, you are nothing more than a jilted 13 year old girl.

That's exactly what you are. You've let whatever bad blood you have with a few people consume you to the point, that you bash Middle in your signature. You say things like "who wants to go to a game between MTSU and WKU when you could watch two SEC teams on TV?" Who wants to do that? You did for a long time Scott, so what does that say about you? That you used to be stupid and didn't know what real football was and now because evidentily someone said something behind your back, everything good you ever said about MT is out the window and every single person who supports the school is dumb. You don't like us anymore, we get it. I doubt any Louisiana Tech fans really care what you think of MT or the Sunbelt, but because they like to make fun of us, you jump in to to feel validated. By the way does Louisian Tech have a law program? Thinking about moving to Ruston?

And just so you know, I don't think Chris or John even know this thread exists. I haven't even linked it on BRZ. I'm thinking about it now, but to this point I haven't. So I wasn't acting on anyones orders. You don't know anything about me Scott, aside from the fact that I am an MTSU fan, which if you want to make your judgement based on that feel free, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. After the way you've run your mouth about MTSU the Sunbelt and our fans I've got a pretty good idea of what kind of guy you are. So good luck this season to your USC Trojans, TSU Tigers, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, or whatever team you're claiming to be a fan of this year, I'm sure it's whichever one is having the best season at the time.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am having trouble figuring out who is the 13 yo. The one doing all the b tching or the one crying about it.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Scott,

You know who you are? You're the 13 year old girl who got dumped by her first boyfriend. You were so in love, you wrote his name all over your notebooks, you called him 10 times a day, he is the greatest thing on earth you cannot say enough good things about him. Then you got wind that he called you fat behind your back. Now you bash him with every breath you take. Any chance you get to say something bad about him, you do. You say horrible things about him, that are the exact opposite of what you were saying 24 hours ago just because your feelings are hurt. You're overcompensating for your own self doubt by bashing your former flame. Scott, you are nothing more than a jilted 13 year old girl.

That's exactly what you are. You've let whatever bad blood you have with a few people consume you to the point, that you bash Middle in your signature. You say things like "who wants to go to a game between MTSU and WKU when you could watch two SEC teams on TV?" Who wants to do that? You did for a long time Scott, so what does that say about you? That you used to be stupid and didn't know what real football was and now because evidentily someone said something behind your back, everything good you ever said about MT is out the window and every single person who supports the school is dumb. You don't like us anymore, we get it. I doubt any Louisiana Tech fans really care what you think of MT or the Sunbelt, but because they like to make fun of us, you jump in to to feel validated. By the way does Louisian Tech have a law program? Thinking about moving to Ruston?

And just so you know, I don't think Chris or John even know this thread exists. I haven't even linked it on BRZ. I'm thinking about it now, but to this point I haven't. So I wasn't acting on anyones orders. You don't know anything about me Scott, aside from the fact that I am an MTSU fan, which if you want to make your judgement based on that feel free, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. After the way you've run your mouth about MTSU the Sunbelt and our fans I've got a pretty good idea of what kind of guy you are. So good luck this season to your USC Trojans, TSU Tigers, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, or whatever team you're claiming to be a fan of this year, I'm sure it's whichever one is having the best season at the time.
    Sounds EXACTLY like the fans on the Belt Board!!! I tried to describe it earlier but you did it much better than I could.

(Not all SBC fans. I've met some great ones. I'm talking about the culture over on the Belt Board that take a pot shot at Tech whenever an opportunity presents itself and creates an opportunity whene there isn't one.)

Mitsu PiKapp,

I know you, John, Chris, and your buddies Dusty and the other John PM each other and message each other talking crap about me behind my back. That's fine. Just don't pretend you aren't doing it.

Another thing, why the hell are you calling me out personally on La Tech's board in an open forum? I think there's a feature called "Private Messaging" here that works just as good as the one you use all the time to talk about me through BlueRaiderZone.com.

I think your just jealous because Louisiana Tech won't bow down to the Belch and chooses to remain in a far superior conference. Everything is better than the Belch, PiKapp! EVERYTHING! Hell, half the teams in the lower FCS division could whip the Belch from top to bottom! Why would La Tech want to hurt their image by associating itself with losers like ULM, FIU, MTSU, La-La, or Arkansas State? Or others like FAU and Troy State who can only compete by recruiting idiots who are smart enough to get a degree in "Playing Football" while getting a passing C in Remedial English?!

I think La Tech is happier in a conference with more money, more automatic bowl tie-ins, and legitimate Top 25 teams.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderInTheZone View Post
    Mitsu PiKapp,

I know you, John, Chris, and your buddies Dusty and the other John PM each other and message each other talking crap about me behind my back. That's fine. Just don't pretend you aren't doing it.

Another thing, why the hell are you calling me out personally on La Tech's board in an open forum? I think there's a feature called "Private Messaging" here that works just as good as the one you use all the time to talk about me through BlueRaiderZone.com.

I think your just jealous because Louisiana Tech won't bow down to the Belch and chooses to remain in a far superior conference. Everything is better than the Belch, PiKapp! EVERYTHING! Hell, half the teams in the lower FCS division could whip the Belch from top to bottom! Why would La Tech want to hurt their image by associating itself with losers like ULM, FIU, MTSU, La-La, or Arkansas State? Or others like FAU and Troy State who can only compete by recruiting idiots who are smart enough to get a degree in "Playing Football" while getting a passing C in Remedial English?!

I think La Tech is happier in a conference with more money, more automatic bowl tie-ins, and legitimate Top 25 teams.
    Scott,

I swear to you I wasn't told by anyone to call you out. I have since brought this to the other guys attention, but I hadn't when you first inquired as to who I was calling you out for. I don't appreciate being called a liar by someone I've never met, but hey, whatever. As far as private messages go, as much you would like to think that our lives revolve around you at BRZ, I have never once sent or received a PM that has anything to do with you. Not once.

Just keep on bashing us, if that's what really makes you feel better. I don't understand how it does, but if that brings you pleasure and satisfaction, don't let me stand in your way. MT is growing and reaching for bigger and better things, no one should know that better than you, perhaps that's why you bash us constantly to try and pretend like we're not building a program the right way. Whether it's getting into another conference, beating some of your beloved WAC teams, or whatever we're going to break through and then what will you do? Come back and pretend like nothing ever happened? Start ripping on the WAC because they lost to a bunch of losers from the "Belch"? Honestly Scotty, it doesn't matter to me. You're going to do what you do.

+ Reply to Thread