+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volleyball Schedule Finalized - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Volleyball Schedule Finalized - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech released the 2008 volleyball schedule for the upcoming season Thursday morning which includes three tournaments, another stiff conference slate and 11 home matches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Volleyball Schedule Finalized - latechsports.com

We really need a good year in volleyball. Top 3-4 finish in the Wac and a winning record. I will say that the new coach has been out and about. My wife and I saw him at a couple of the club tournaments this year in Dallas and Houston.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Anyone know anything on the status of the team? I know at least one senior has been cut by the new coach, leaving six players I think.

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

I think we have 8 players right now, might get a couple of walk-ons before the first practice (which is only a couple weeks away).

To my knowledge, they haven't even hired an assistant coach yet.

Hate to say it, but a top 3-4 finish in the WAC is really out of the question. Our goal for this year needs to be to not finish dead last and win at least 2-3 conference matches. That would be improvement.

At least we can take some pride in knowing that as bad as we were last year, ULM was much, much worse (they went something like 1-35).

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Met the new coach at the Fan Fest. We have eight freshman coming in, doubling the size of the team. He was pretty confident that the team would post an improved showing this year. He has a big challenge with only four returning players that had any significant playing time last year. Should be fun to see this virtually new team develop, however.

The new players were posted on the roster at latechsports.com this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread