+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NLU's leading scorer arrested, expelled

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

NLU's leading scorer arrested, expelled

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Re: NLU's leading scorer arrested, expelled

WOW, that's some serious stuff!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she was "the" leading scorer. She was "a" leading scorer. Anyway, serious stuff indeed. We had a Tech player kicked off the team last year, readmitted, and then kicked off again. She didn't do anything near this serious, but it sounded like she had the emotional instability to be similar. Thank goodness, she didn't.

Anyway, I hate it when any student has problems like this. The girl needs help and, probably, needed help long before this happened.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't think she was "the" leading scorer. She was "a" leading scorer. Anyway, serious stuff indeed. We had a Tech player kicked off the team last year, readmitted, and then kicked off again. She didn't do anything near this serious, but it sounded like she had the emotional instability to be similar. Thank goodness, she didn't.

Anyway, I hate it when any student has problems like this. The girl needs help and, probably, needed help long before this happened.
    I don't recall ever finding out what Nixon did last year but was very dissapointed!
    I had hopes that she might come around and be a great
    Techster.
    I don't want to think that any Techster would be like a Lady Indian from Northeast though!
    It's sad but couldn't have happened to a better team..smiling

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    man, it happens everywhere. you just hold your breath and hope it doesn't happen to your university but sooner or later it will.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Let's not get too smug about this. This is happening everywhere and it could happen here too.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Let's not get too smug about this. This is happening everywhere and it could happen here too.
    I hope not BUT I'm afraid that I agree w/ya about the possibility of it occuring at ANY university!! I pray that the young lady gets help w/her anger issues and/or whatever triggered this.

MG

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    I hope not BUT I'm afraid that I agree w/ya about the possibility of it occuring at ANY university!! I pray that the young lady gets help w/her anger issues and/or whatever triggered this.

MG
    She was mad at her girlfriend.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Frown Re: NLU's leading scorer arrested, expelled

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    She was mad at her girlfriend.
    OK, then. I THINK I see the problem already!! Gotta get out more, I guess.

As a side note, like the article says, it seems that the women's sports ARE getting more like the men's. Witness the WNBA brawl that got Cheryl out for the season.

Gene
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 07-30-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Add comment

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

As a side note, like the article says, it seems that the women's sports ARE getting more like the men's. Witness the WNBA brawl that got Cheryl out for the season.

Gene
    Wasn't it the ULM game that Livingston got ejected from last year?
    Sorry, it might be sad but I have no sympothy for that program

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Gene
    I know you know this Gene, but I wanted to make sure others knew it, as well. Cheryl was injured before the brawl, but was still playing in the game. She was further injured by grabbing her players and holding them BACK from the brawl. She was not part of the brawl and was commended for her part in attempting to stop it.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

The way our basketball teams have been shooting, no one would be in danger of getting hit. HA

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    The way our basketball teams have been shooting, no one would be in danger of getting hit. HA
    That's COLD ( but accurate! ) for now. Give 'Spoon a chance to teach 'em some technique & hopefully it'll B different this upcoming season.

BlindDog - While I also have no sympathy toward any of ULM's programs, this is about an individual, not a team. Hope she gets the help she needs.

Champ - Yep, I knew that Cheryl was playing hurt most of this season & wasn't it refeshing, given her reputation for playing hard & physical ( but NOT w/cheap shots!! ), that she was the peacemaker in this brawl?? U go, girl!! Now that she's out for the season, can we get her to come back to Tech & work w/the post players ( WAIT!! Do we have ANY?? ) on a volunteer basis??

Gene
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 07-31-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Add comment

+ Reply to Thread