+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Typical LS Criminal U

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Typical LS Criminal U

Yet another example of how the Baton Rouge Institute for the Criminally Inclined keeps putting out societal rejects.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3630858

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Typical LS Criminal U

I hate LSU just as much as the other guy, but that comment was blown way out of proportion. It's football!!! If a guy on my team has the opportunity to take out the other teams best player by delievering a legal hit he better take it. Where I come from when a interception is thrown, every defensive player is taught to find the QB and legaly knock the S*@# out of him. We could use a little of this mentality in Ruston.

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent11 View Post
    I hate LSU just as much as the other guy, but that comment was blown way out of proportion. It's football!!! If a guy on my team has the opportunity to take out the other teams best player by delievering a legal hit he better take it. Where I come from when a interception is thrown, every defensive player is taught to find the QB and legaly knock the S*@# out of him. We could use a little of this mentality in Ruston.
    Couldn't agree more, I think you want all of your defensive players to bone crushers.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

i wish someone on our Defense would have that attitude.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent11 View Post
    You don't hate lsuseless or you wouldn't be defending their typical criminal mentality.

Once the national media made public Jean-Francois's intentions, of course he tried to cover up his real intentions - to take Tebow out of the game any way he could, legal or otherwise.

So, If he was talking about taking out Tech's QB, you tigger-lovers would be OK with that - right?

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg View Post
    So, If he was talking about taking out Tech's QB, you tigger-lovers would be OK with that - right?
    With Bennett doing so good, this may not be the right time to ask that.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg View Post
    If he went to Western Michigan, you'd still be just as angry about it - right?

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    If he went to Western Michigan, you'd still be just as angry about it - right?
    Not as angry. As far as I know, W. Michigan doesn't already have a rep for putting out criminals.

Find a year when some lsuseless athlete hasn't gotten in trouble with the law or established their own low moral standards (can you say Pokey).

I hate lsuseless because of their rude, obnoxious athletes and fans. I just wanted you tigger-lovers to know that every one outside of BR is aware of your own special brand of criminal environment too.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I think he was stupid for saying it, but a defensive player's job is to knock the dog sh*t out of people. When the best player has the ball, you better believe that some extra oomph is put behind it. I see it every Sunday when Reggie touches the ball. Other teams want to knock his head off, even worse when it is a QB.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Saying now he was misinterpretted. How he respects Tebow and would not wish him any harm and that is not how LSU plays ball.....

yadayadayada, yeah right.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Anyone else find it funny that he was making the comments about knocking Tebow out of the game and then he doesn't even play because he himself is injured?

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    You know what is crazy. I have a friend doing engineering work in Lafayette for the clean up and Broussard tried to get a job with them the other day. I guess it didnt work out, it was quite a few weeks ago.

+ Reply to Thread