+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 00 Maybe the Section to be in

Puppy MSUBULLYDAWG is on the way down

00 Maybe the Section to be in

I am seeing a mixed crowd in this section it should be fun. GO MSU
    GO MSU
    SECTION 00 ROW 38

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: 00 Maybe the Section to be in

OO is the Dawg Pound.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    OO is the Dawg Pound.

It will either be a MSU DAWG POUND or a LA TECH POUND

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

As an MSU fan how nervous does this game make you?

The student section will be ROCKIN this game. No doubt. This will be the crunkest game in the Joe ever. I'll do my part.

On a scale of one to ten I would say a 5

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MSUBULLYDAWG View Post
    On a scale of one to ten I would say a 5
    I know what you mean. It is really hard to predict what kind of shape any team will be in the first game of the year. Just ask Michigan. Or Hawai'i.

Puppy H2ODawg has turned a few heads around hereH2ODawg has turned a few heads around here

BTW, I'm a Maroon Bulldog and will have 7 others with me in Sec. OO with bells on.
    As far as my take on the game, I'm a little nervous about it. It's the first game of the year and the are some holes to fill on the OL. It's one that we should win but could easily take a whipping if we don't bring our A game and make a lot of mistakes as far as costly penelties and turnovers. Most of the MSU fans know that La Tech is no push over and playing an SEC for the first time in Joe Aillet on national TV, well......the stage is set for a big upset isn't it?
    Yes, I'm a little concerned.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I can't wait. It's going to be great seeing all of those people out there tailgating...both Tech and MSU fans. I'll prbably take in about 4000 calories before the game between all the meat and beer.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H2ODawg View Post
    there are some holes to fill on the OL.
    That sounds nice..especially if Lando is eligible.

And I don't know about you guys..but sure I would like to meet some MSU fans and tailgate with them and all..and share a good game environment with them..but the last thing I want is 10,000 cowbells ringing while we're on offense and creating a hostile environment

Puppy H2ODawg has turned a few heads around hereH2ODawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post

And I don't know about you guys..but sure I would like to meet some MSU fans and tailgate with them and all..and share a good game environment with them..but the last thing I want is 10,000 cowbells ringing while we're on offense and creating a hostile environment
    Really I meant the TE position. Only one TE with any game experience. We are just not deep at Left Tackle. Everyone one else started or had a lot of PT last season.
    About the cowbells......All I can say is get prepared because there will be many cowbells ringing.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post

May I suggest earplugs. I will have mine...just in case!

Cowbells are the most annoying noisemakers ever used at a sporting event (next to duck calls). I can see how they would be effective, but I HATE them!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Glad to see they are scattering out about the stadium. I don't think their little bells will be as effective.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

The cowbells will be silenced by halftime anyways due to their huge point deficit

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MSUBULLYDAWG View Post
    I am seeing a mixed crowd in this section it should be fun. GO MSU
    GO MSU
    SECTION 00 ROW 38
    WELCOME TO SECTION OO, my "home" section for 30 years. It is a great section, lots of enthusiasm, definitely the best in the upper east. A nice mix of fans can make for a fun atmosphere that is missing at a lot of BCS stadiums since the visitors are so often stuck in a corner. Looking forward to hosting ya'll.

By the way, I have really enjoyed you MSU posters here. Keep it up! It's good to have classy visitors join us. Have a great time in Ruston (except for the outcome of the game!)

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Is it possible for us to not allow cowbells into the stadium? Solves the noise problem.

+ Reply to Thread