+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Sports Live and Local on 92.7 Fox FM

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Fox Sports Live and Local on 92.7 Fox FM

I would like to invite everyone to tune in to 92.7 Fox FM from 4-6 pm each weekday as we now launch a new radio show called "Fox Sports Live and Local" on 92.7 Fox FM. There will be full fledge Tech coverage. In fact, I will be covering all Tech reporting from today forward on air. The coverage will be in detail and will feature an interview today with Coach Dooley.

In addition, as the exclusive Fox Sports affiliate and Dallas Cowboys Affiliate for Northeast Louisiana, it is our hope to deliver some strong sports content going forward.

Our streaming will also kick off the week of Aug 4th. You can see our web site for the station at www.fox927.com.

Thank you.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Fox Sports Live and Local on 92.7 Fox FM

Good LUCK!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

We had several head coaches from colleges and high schools on yesterday and today...More to come. Plus Dallas Cowboys coverage.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Lee, congratulations. I'll be listening.

PS - Did you find the pictures you need?

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    I would like to invite everyone to tune in to 92.7 Fox FM from 4-6 pm each weekday as we now launch a new radio show called "Fox Sports Live and Local" on 92.7 Fox FM. There will be full fledge Tech coverage. In fact, I will be covering all Tech reporting from today forward on air. The coverage will be in detail and will feature an interview today with Coach Dooley.

In addition, as the exclusive Fox Sports affiliate and Dallas Cowboys Affiliate for Northeast Louisiana, it is our hope to deliver some strong sports content going forward.

Our streaming will also kick off the week of Aug 4th. You can see our web site for the station at www.fox927.com.

Thank you.

Streaming available for out of towners?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww Cowboys?? I thought only some Shreveport folks were into that... SAINTS BABY!! Bulldogs on Saturday, Saints on Sunday for me.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Streaming available for out of towners?
    Only if you have the secret handshake and word of the day.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

What happened to Fox & Company?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    you didnt hear? I thought everyone knew

Streaming is tested, ready and will go live next week. A new ip is being installed today strictly for streaming. This will make it work better at all hours and handle the load.

Fox Sports overnight is really strong and their weekends are awesome. wwww.fox927.com is the address for streaming.

Fox Sports Live and Local is already into our high school coverage and will have a saturday morning high school round up show after the games with interviews and college pre-game for all Louisiana colleges.

Louisiana Tech coverage every single day in depth with good scoop should be a positive addition to the radio landscape and entire Monroe Regional market.

We have commitments from some pretty strong sports folks to help us and give us great content.

If you tune in you will get a full Tech news each and every day that will compliment our web site with the same name. I will give you my assurances that Tech will be fully covered in all sports plus recruiting.
    Last edited by theinsider; 08-01-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Streaming is tested, ready and will go live next week. A new ip is being installed today strictly for streaming. This will make it work better at all hours and handle the load.

Fox Sports overnight is really strong and their weekends are awesome. wwww.fox927.com is the address for streaming.

Fox Sports Live and Local is already into our high school coverage and will have a saturday morning high school round up show after the games with interviews and college pre-game for all Louisiana colleges.

Louisiana Tech coverage every single day in depth with good scoop should be a positive addition to the radio landscape and entire Monroe Regional market.

We have commitments from some pretty strong sports folks to help us and give us great content.

If you tune in you will get a full LA Tech Report each and every day that will compliment our web site with the same name. I will give you my assurances that Tech will be fully covered in all sports plus recruiting.

Lee- Sorry for using the public BB&B forum . . . but,

I emailed you a Roaf pic. Your email on file here kicked it back.
    I left a message with your employee at your office while your were out to lunch. No return call.
    Do you still want the picture?
    tm

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Awwww Cowboys?? I thought only some Shreveport folks were into that... SAINTS BABY!! Bulldogs on Saturday, Saints on Sunday for me.

Saints?

Is that what the Juco in Monroe chose as thier new mascot?

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    you didnt hear? I thought everyone knew
    no, i havent...???

I don't know. I heard them on the air Thursday. .. . . on 97.7 . . . .where they've always been (since they moved over from 99.3).

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Fox and Company is on air..
    Monday thru Friday
    3p--6p
    on 50,000 watt ESPN 97.7
    STREAMED LIVE AT espn977.com
    Nation wide free call in line to talk sports 1-888-993-7762

currently broadcasting live from Saints training camp in Mississippi.

Saturdays starting Sept 6th -9 to 11am
    THIRD YEAR for Morning local sports show.
    This year complete High School football friday night re-cap with coaches parents etc on live call in phone lines.

see other thread for La Tech shows and broadcasts and regional high school and other university live broadcasts.

+ Reply to Thread