+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Bridge to nowhere" Senator

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

"Bridge to nowhere" Senator

Boy, they're gonna miss ol' Ted and his money bags. :icon_wink:

Ted Stevens, out in the cold

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3097407.story

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: "Bridge to nowhere" Senator

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Boy, they're gonna miss ol' Ted and his money bags. :icon_wink:

Ted Stevens, out in the cold

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3097407.story
    Right-wingers are always whining about how bad the liberal democraps are but when one of their *own* gets caught in a public restroom or by the FBI there not a peep out of them.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Right-wingers are always whining about how bad the liberal democraps are but when one of their *own* gets caught in a public restroom or by the FBI there not a peep out of them.
    Just remember this, Salty......
    "A kiss is just a kiss. A smile is just a smile."
    And Ted is still American innocent unless PROVEN American guilty......
    "As time goes by".

In the interim, however......
    You may imagine me with a Cheshire cat smile, as I vividly recall the filmed record of this particular senior senator DEMANDING NO NEED for any BIG OIL "good ole boy" to be SWORN in to testify under OATH before his "investigative" senate committee.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    IMNHO......
    The malady you suggest is equally common amongst both MOST "right-wingers"......
    And MOST "liberal democraps".

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

+ Reply to Thread