+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Morgan Freeman

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Morgan Freeman

http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=8783679

I hope he is all right. I hope to see him quite a few more films.

But pay particular attention to the car he was driving.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Morgan Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=8783679

I hope he is all right. I hope to see him quite a few more films.

But pay particular attention to the car he was driving.

Yeah, with all the money he has made just in the past few years, why is he still driving a 97 Maxima?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Yeah, with all the money he has made just in the past few years, why is he still driving a 97 Maxima?
    Don't laugh, it's paid for!

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The only thing I can figure is that it is a good way to remain inconspicuous.

It doesn't surprise me that he would drive a more down-to-earth car, but I wouldn't have expected one quite that old.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    The only thing I can figure is that it is a good way to remain inconspicuous.

It doesn't surprise me that he would drive a more down-to-earth car, but I wouldn't have expected one quite that old.

exactly...I also would have expected a hybrid or anything that is "greener" than a 97 Maxima...though it does reportably get an average of 24mpg...

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

What's the deal with "The Dark Knight" cast...

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Latest report is that he is going to be OK, just in a lot of pain, and a few broken bones. And PS, they have also reported that the car....wasn't his. Maybe it was his passengers. They haven't released the condition of his passenger.

So glad he will recover. I can honestly say that he is probably one of my favorite actors of all time.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

That is a really nice man. He really gives back to his home state. One of my favorite actors. I hope he will be ok.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I hope he is okay. I really enjoyed his last movie, "The bucket list" with two of my favorite aging actors.

After seeing that movie, I tried to remember some of his earlier movies. I could remember back to "Glory". I did a search and his career goes all the way back to the 60's with probably over 100 credits to his name. Shawshank is still his best.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Correction: The Bucket List was not his last movie. He has five in production and three after Bucket. That is one busy guy!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

The video and article both say that it was the female passenger's car. Off the top of my head I can't think of a Morgan Freeman movie that I haven't liked. Dawgbitten is right, he made The Shawshank Redemption.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

His greatest role was on the Electric Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    The video and article both say that it was the female passenger's car. Off the top of my head I can't think of a Morgan Freeman movie that I haven't liked. Dawgbitten is right, he made The Shawshank Redemption.
    True dat. Did you know that the Robbins role was originally intended for Tom Hanks, who had to pass because he was filming "Forrest Gump." I think Hanks would have ended up with the Oscar either way with those to choices.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

I didn't know that. I'm not a big Tim Robbins fan, mostly because of his and his pseudo wife's politics, but he was pretty good in the movie also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    I didn't know that. I'm not a big Tim Robbins fan, mostly because of his and his pseudo wife's politics, but he was pretty good in the movie also.
    That's about the only movie I can tolerate him in, and I think that is largely because of the supporting cast. He seems to always play pretty much the same character, and that character creeps me out. The last time I watch SR I forgot that he was innocent. He's just so slimy-seeming I assume he's guilty. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread