+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TFG Radio spot (CRASH.BOOM,BAM)

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

TFG Radio spot (CRASH.BOOM,BAM)

http://r2rv.com/files/mwradio/MWAug08_Tech.mp3

We may be away for a month possible but I wanted yoour opinions as to the Radio Ad and the Print Ad. Thanks and God Bless- David

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: TFG Radio spot (CRASH.BOOM,BAM)

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post

We may be away for a month possible but I wanted yoour opinions as to the Radio Ad and the Print Ad. Thanks and God Bless- David
    The theme will go nicely with the broadcast of the game. I have low tone hearing loss so I had to strain to understand what they were saying. Normal people shouldn't have any problems.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    The theme will go nicely with the broadcast of the game. I have low tone hearing loss so I had to strain to understand what they were saying. Normal people shouldn't have any problems.
    It wasn't just you.... that was pretty bad.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It wasn't just you.... that was pretty bad.
    Tell that to the Insider. I have all things done through booseters and the Fletecher group is a big one.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Tell that to the Insider. I have all things done through booseters and the Fletecher group is a big one.
    Tell Insider?!?! Wasn't it you that wanted our opinions on your ads??

You don't want opinions, you want pats on the back.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Too much echo West. It isn't just LTUIronDawg. YOU should tell Lee. Don't get offended when you ask for opinions and you don't get the approval you are wanting. People are being honest with you.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Remember that you are trying to connect to folks that will be zoned in to a Tech football game. You largest targets will be away games and folks will be doing many things during breaks - beer, bathroom, grill, tv surfing..........

....It is a good ad but needs to be more direct and crisp - if it was the sound for a tv commercial and your logo and contact info were displayed the entire 30 seconds then you have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Too much echo West. It isn't just LTUIronDawg. YOU should tell Lee. Don't get offended when you ask for opinions and you don't get the approval you are wanting. People are being honest with you.
    No problems I am coping and sending to lee, my feelings arent hurt

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Honestly, I thought there wasn't any separation between the bad service being describing the horrible service at the beginning and pitching your company at the end.

IMO, the ad should have ended the music and echo the commercial started talking about your company.

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post
    Honestly, I thought there wasn't any separation between the bad service being describing the horrible service at the beginning and pitching your company at the end.

IMO, the ad should have ended the music and echo the commercial started talking about your company.

Wonderful remarks.

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post

Oops. Too many words there, huh?

You probably figured this out, but this is what I meant:

Honestly, I thought there wasn't any separation between the bad service being described at the beginning and the pitch for your company at the end.

+ Reply to Thread