+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any report on Rattay

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Any report on Rattay

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    The Patriots are on the verge of signing Vinny Testaverde.
    DOC-last I heard they were going after George Blanda---because he is very smart!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Will George be kicking PATs and field goals, too?

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    DOC-last I heard they were going after George Blanda---because he is very smart!

14, get slicked up!! Old Guys rule!!! Maybe Coachdawg'll join us.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post

Nah...heck George was old when you were young!

I have a cartoon that came out of the Shreveport Journal in the fall of 1974 (as you may recall GB won some games in the last few minutes in 1973 and 1974) poking fun at GB's age...that was 34 years ago!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread