+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tropic Thunder

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Tropic Thunder

RULES

Downey Jr. is the actor of the year and the 'special guest star' is absolutely money and this is my favorite thing he's ever done. If you don't know who it is, you'd never guess.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tropic Thunder

Just pump your brakes kid. That man is a national treasure.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    RULES

Downey Jr. is the actor of the year and the 'special guest star' is absolutely money and this is my favorite thing he's ever done. If you don't know who it is, you'd never guess.
    What do you think about the 12 instances of "retard" and the hoop-lah various groups are saying about it?

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

People need to calm down and quit looking for reasons to be offended. My fiance has a cousin she is very close to who is special needs and she thought the movie was hilarious. Our society is way too PC whether is race, mental health, etc.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    What do you think about the 12 instances of "retard" and the hoop-lah various groups are saying about it?
    This pun is so obvious I can't even believe I'm about to say it but:

those people are retarded.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    This pun is so obvious I can't even believe I'm about to say it but:

those people are retarded.
    Yeah, I typed pretty much the same thing, but decided not to click "submit reply." We all have our thresholds for tackiness, I suppose. Glad to know mine's a little higher than yours.

I guess the real question, though, is this: "Is it wrong to call a fat person 'retard'?"

Forget the people who have the problem with the word retards. I'm more concerned with the exploitation and dare I say mistreatment of panda bears.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

as long as you don't go full retard, I think you're okay

+ Reply to Thread