+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Game Watching Parties

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: 2008 Game Watching Parties

Is there anything planned in Ruston for the Hawaii game on Saturday, 10/11??

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Is there anything planned in Ruston for the Hawaii game on Saturday, 10/11??
    Not sure. Kinda tough to do much for an 11 p.m. game when the whole town shuts down at 12.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Baton Rouge Dawgs ~ I'll be in town for a wedding on Saturday the 11th which is our Hawaii game. Do you guys know if somewhere down there will be able to carry the game?? I would love to get the chance to watch the Dawgs first win on the Island.
    Dirty??

Anyone??

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

No tv for Hawaii??

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    No tv for Hawaii??
    i would like to know that as well. the schedule indicates that it will be on "oceanic pay per view". Anybody know if you can order that on DirectTV, etc.?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

espn 360, perhaps?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I did a search for Oceanic PPV -- Oceanic is the name of the cable company that is providing the PPV. If you live in Hawaii and have Oceanic service, you can get the game on TV. We can get the game for $12.95, but it will be an Internet stream instead of a TV broadcast.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    I did a search for Oceanic PPV -- Oceanic is the name of the cable company that is providing the PPV. If you live in Hawaii and have Oceanic service, you can get the game on TV. We can get the game for $12.95, but it will be an Internet stream instead of a TV broadcast.
    i guess i'll just listen to nitz.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Dirty??

Anyone??
    According to the schedule, the game is at 11:05 pm. Is that our time? If so, there might be a place to catch it since there should be no conflict with LSU, but reading the posts following yours, it doesn't seem to be available except only online or in Hawaii. The only other chance would be for Cox sports channel to pick it up, but if it's not on an ESPN channel, I don't think they do that.

Do you need a place to stay while you're here? If so, you're more than welcome to stay here, and then you can watch it on the computer. Or, you can come by and catch it on the computer if you want whether you stay or not. Just don't make too much noise as we'll all be sleeping by then, probably, but I might stay up if you plan on coming by here. Oh, and bring your church clothes for church the next morning. We have to be there by 9 am.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    According to the schedule, the game is at 11:05 pm. Is that our time? If so, there might be a place to catch it since there should be no conflict with LSU, but reading the posts following yours, it doesn't seem to be available except only online or in Hawaii. The only other chance would be for Cox sports channel to pick it up, but if it's not on an ESPN channel, I don't think they do that.

Do you need a place to stay while you're here? If so, you're more than welcome to stay here, and then you can watch it on the computer. Or, you can come by and catch it on the computer if you want whether you stay or not. Just don't make too much noise as we'll all be sleeping by then, probably, but I might stay up if you plan on coming by here. Oh, and bring your church clothes for church the next morning. We have to be there by 9 am.
    We've got the rehearsal Friday afternoon (3:30) and the wedding at 6 on Saturday. I'll definantly want to spend some time with you guys. PM me your numbers so we can try and get in touch.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by docmarvin362 View Post
    we've got the rehearsal friday afternoon (3:30) and the wedding at 6 on saturday. I'll definantly want to spend some time with you guys. Pm me your numbers so we can try and get in touch.
    555-1212

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    555-1212
    That's funny right there!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Memphis Area Game Watching Party
    Saturday, November 22nd, 3PM @ New Mexico State

Fox & Hound Pub & Grille

847 Exocet Dr
    Cordova, TN 38018
    Phone: (901) 624-9060

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Dallas is going to have one in Plano, but I am not in charge this time. It should be at the Jerseyville place again (probably moving next year). There should be an email hitting soon. If you have any question check with Ryan richard at the alumni center.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I just noticed this thread and I'm in McKinney right now......can somebody confirm that there is a game watching party in Plano at a place called "Jerseyville" today at 3:00 PM?

+ Reply to Thread