+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain Supports Military Draft

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

McCain Supports Military Draft

Greetings everyone!

In a recent meeting, McCain answered a question from the audience, and said he supports a draft! Thoughts? Concerns?

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/20/...support-draft/

Nice to meet you all.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: McCain Supports Military Draft

I don't do THINK PROGRESS, sorry.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I don't do THINK PROGRESS, sorry.
    I for one like to research BOTH sides and make my OWN descision.

Do you boycott YouTube too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRMFwXGBMfI

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Greetings everyone!

In a recent meeting, McCain answered a question from the audience, and said he supports a draft! Thoughts? Concerns?

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/20/...support-draft/

Nice to meet you all.

I'm concerned that you're a troll. And an idiot. Linking anything from thinkprogress, Huffington Post, DailyKos, MoveOn, etc., is a joke. They are desparate because their (and your) chosen ONE is struggling.

McCain was agreeing that the status of veteran support is poor and needs to be improved.

I'm undecided to tell you the truth, and a moderate.

Well in that case, then Rush Limbaugh is a joke.

If you watch the clip, McCain says "I agree with everything you said"

And she said we need a draft.. It's not that hard to comprehend.

EDIT: Not a troll, just loudspoken. I'm sure some of you are the same way. Please don't label me before knowing me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I'm concerned that you're a troll. And an idiot. Linking anything from thinkprogress, Huffington Post, DailyKos, MoveOn, etc., is a joke. They are desparate because their (and your) chosen ONE is struggling.

McCain was agreeing that the status of veteran support is poor and needs to be improved.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

THINK PROGRESS is not research; it is an "award winning" liberal blog site.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    THINK PROGRESS is not research; it is an "award winning" liberal blog site.
    Much like Fox News is an "award winning" Republican news station?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

No one brought up Fox but you.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    No one brought up Fox but you.
    I know, I was being objective to his viewpoint. Brought up a similar case on the other side.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Wow... you guys aren't very welcoming to our quest!

I don't care aobut the Draft... I'm 28 and fat. They won't pick me.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and the vast majority of the print media are very liberal

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and the vast majority of the print media are very liberal
    Yep (see http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29683)

I actually think CNN is very neutral. I think the reason MSNBC gets touted as liberal is because Keith Olbermann has his 'special comments' which sometimes I agree with.. sometimes I don't.

EDIT: I'll give that article a read, will post thoughts when done.

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC are not cited as biased, but Fox News is cited biased, by their own former producer in fact. The results of the article are not conclusive or proven.

Interesting though.

Numb nuts...THINK PROGRESS touts its award on its "About Think Progress" page. It also touts its various "progressive" relationships with several "progressive" entities.

+ Reply to Thread