+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ramsey

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

ramsey

no pocket presence what so ever. hes not very good.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: ramsey

Probably still gun-shy after that Saints game when he was a rookie.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Yeah I was about to say he has been crunched so many times in his career he doesn't even want to sit in the pocket.

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

Stick to your shoddy evaluations of college football. Obviously you know nothing of Pro ball. Tool bag!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue View Post
    Stick to your shoddy evaluations of college football. Obviously you know nothing of Pro ball. Tool bag!
    ???

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

Curious why you are dogging a local guy with closets full of trophies, a man as humble as they come, and has done nothing to you. Roll on down to Minden Athletic Supply, buy you a room full of trophies, sit in your armchair and continue to bring down men that are trying to live a life living in the public eye.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    ???
    Its more directed at the initial post I am sure, but he has a point. Where the heck did this come from? This is a man who will spend his post NFL days in Ruston, and Ruston could not be luckier. He is part of a fine family and will do nothing but make Ruston better.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Curious why you are dogging a local guy with closets full of trophies, a man as humble as they come, and has done nothing to you. Roll on down to Minden Athletic Supply, buy you a room full of trophies, sit in your armchair and continue to bring down men that are trying to live a life living in the public eye.
    I can't see where he "dogged" Ramsey, if anything he indicted his offensive line. At any rate, I'm not about to feel sorry for him. He's a quarterback in the NFL for goodness sake, it's not that hard!

Well he did say Minden Athletic Supply..
    so that had to be directed at me.

I wasn't saying anything about how bad he was. I was saying he never had an O Line. Now calm down.

I've calmed down a bit, so now I'll reply again. I am not going to address anyone in this thread personally, but allow me to add this. My problem comes from the random thread with negative comments made towards Pat. So many have no idea of the innumerous things that Pat has done for our beloved Bulldogs. If my memory serves me correctly, there were conversations on this board speaking of Pat spending his offtime with our quarterbacks and receivers this spring. Invaluable experienced passed on to our team from and NFL quarterback. On top of that, many ways that he has helped Tech that I'm sure that we have no idea about, and won't know. All of this from a Tulane grad. So, as a board, I would hope that we would not jump on board to take down a man that is helping all those that he can.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Grateful for the help... what does that have to do with his playing ability?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I've calmed down a bit, so now I'll reply again. I am not going to address anyone in this thread personally, but allow me to add this. My problem comes from the random thread with negative comments made towards Pat. So many have no idea of the innumerous things that Pat has done for our beloved Bulldogs. If my memory serves me correctly, there were conversations on this board speaking of Pat spending his offtime with our quarterbacks and receivers this spring. Invaluable experienced passed on to our team from and NFL quarterback. On top of that, many ways that he has helped Tech that I'm sure that we have no idea about, and won't know. All of this from a Tulane grad. So, as a board, I would hope that we would not jump on board to take down a man that is helping all those that he can.
    All that is find and dandy, but we always have and always will have a discussion about people's play ON THE FIELD. GITMO, Luke, Kubik, Taylor Bennett, Ross Jenkins, Petyon Manning, Patrick Ramsey. There are no personal attacks here.

Fair enough Doc. When a negative critique is warrented, bring it on. But in a world of "what have you done for me lately", I'm not so sure 10/16 1TD (with another dropped) and 1 INT is something to be too frowned upon. Yes, I know its only preseason. I would like to see us critique a performance in a timely manner, and then move on. Also with an overall attitude of trying to lift up our local players. Time to move on from sweeping generalizations and talk of a rookie season years ago.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Patrick Ramsey did not play at Tech. If he wants to help out with our qbs and whatever else, then I am thankful for that, but other than that I can really give a crap about how he performs. Frankly this thread needs to be moved to the professional sports folder under the general sports folder because it's irrelevant to Tech. Nothing personal against Patrick, but just because he's from Ruston and Tech is in Ruston means the majority of us non-Rustonites care. Kudos for him and his career. I hope he's successful. Just keep him out of the Tech football folder and put him where he belongs.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

how are you feeling dude?

+ Reply to Thread