+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The replacements/Minden

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

The replacements/Minden

MHS football stadium "The Pit" got tons of air time in this flick. The movie wasn't that great, but pretty cool to see my home town and a couple of schools I attended on the big screen. How did the shooting work while school was in session?

My Dad told me there was another movie filmed mostly in Minden. I forgot the name?

I saw downtown Minden Main St. on Harold and Kumar Escape from Guatanamo Bay. I didn't even realize they shot that in NW La. until I saw that scene.

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

Re: The replacements/Minden

Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins was largely filmed here in Minden, that's probably the one your dad mentioned, I think that's the most recent one with most of the filming done here, although I'm not here during the work day and I try to avoid downtown when they're filming, anyway.

As to how did they work the situation at the school, I don't know the details, but it actually went very well, considering it also came in the middle of a very chaotic time, the first year in one new building while construction and renovation continued on another building. I know the faculty was very apprehensive about it before hand, but with a relative as a faculy member I didn't hear any "horror stories."

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I was in the film. Caught a TD (#88)

The filming was pretty simple..do it over and over and over.

I saw it tonight. Actually better than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be a big time kiddie movie but it was more family.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I was in the film. Caught a TD (#88)

The filming was pretty simple..do it over and over and over.

I saw it tonight. Actually better than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be a big time kiddie movie but it was more family.
    the wife and I went to see it in Ruston this afternoon. We both enjoyed it as did most of the folks in there.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

The Replacements?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    The Replacements?
    I think they meant "The Longshots"

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    I think they meant "The Longshots"
    Oh, ok. I thought Keanu Reeves had come to Minden and nobody told me. I was going to be very unhappy! So this Longshots looks like a fun movie to watch.

Young Dawg Dude is a movie STAR!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread