+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Warning 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

The annual BB&B Pick 'Em Contest is NOW UNDERWAY!!!

If you don't know what it is, well, do a search and find out .

The pick sheet is POSTED and entry deadline is Friday before the Temple/Army game.

Our OOC games included this year will be Army, Kansas, and Miss. St. They will show up every time they play. All of our conference foes will show up as well.

Slight change - I'm tired of doing the bonus questions every week and every year, SOOOOO, this year it is ALL ABOUT THE PICKS!!! No bonus questions.

Also, you will be getting a confirmation e-mail when you submit your picks. I FINALLY got it working.

Link to the contest is at www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Remember that we will have all the games for the coming weeked as well as any mid-week games. It is possible a team will show up twice on a pick sheet so be prepared!

Ross has again thrown in a $100 credit for his store for 1st and $50 for second. We'll also throw in some recruiting access for the winners.

NFL Survivor will be kicking off later in the week.

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Re: BB&B Pick Em Contest

Thanks again for doing this!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Yes. By all means. Let me add my thanks. This is always fun. I like the fact that it is going to be all about the picks this year. One question. When you have a game that falls into the next week, like NM St's game next Thursday, wouldn't it be easier to include that game in next week's picks. That way we dont have to wait a full week to see this week's results. Just a thought, and again thanx for doing this.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

The ONLY problem with that approach is the different due times on picks. So while this week it might be Friday but next week, Thursday. But if that's what people want, we can certainly do it.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I just hate having to wait a week to see the results. Early in the year it doesn't matter that much, but later, if you're in the hunt, you want to see the results of this week as quick as possible to see where you stand. Either way, I'm just glad you do this.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Hopefully, with the return e-mail receipt, you should be able to track your results. If you are in a race, you know the 3 or 4 people you up against, you can check their picks as well.

I don't like the idea of changing the pick date every week. Basically it's a slight inconvience to wait a couple days for your picks vs someone not getting their picks in on time and messing up their shot at the contest. Make sense?

Wouldn't want to mess anybody up. No longer being a member of the working class , I guess I have more time on the front end then most. Let the games begin!

I'll make a deal. I'll try to run a report after the weekend (preliminary) and post it so you can at least see partial results.

Sounds good Chris. Thanks

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    I'll make a deal. I'll try to run a report after the weekend (preliminary) and post it so you can at least see partial results.
    Suck up....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Chris, I completed my picks, but didn't see a bonus question. Is there one?
    Good old Memorial Gym

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Chris, I completed my picks, but didn't see a bonus question. Is there one?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Slight change - I'm tired of doing the bonus questions every week and every year, SOOOOO, this year it is ALL ABOUT THE PICKS!!! No bonus questions.

As one of our former champions just posted, there will be NO bonus picks this year. But I MAY do some special things at different points throughout the season related to the picks.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Chris,

Sorry to pile more work on ya but.......

Are we gonna do NFL survivor this year?

Thanks for all you do!

Yes, I'll have the pick sheet up a little later.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread