+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: BB&B Pick Em Contest

The week 2 pick sheet is posted and ready for your picks. Kansas shows up twice due to a Friday game on the 12th.

Same entry page - www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Also attached are the current standings through 10 of the 11 games from week 1.

Chris
    Attached Files Attached Files

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

The Nichols/NMSU game has been postponed

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Due to the game being postponed, I changed the point value to 0, set NMSU as the winner, and posted the reports. If you go to the home page and click "contests", you will get to the current report package.

Current Season and Weekly Standing with 9 of 10 games complete.

Week 3 pick sheet is POSTED. Please go to www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html to enter OR click "Contests" on the home page and follow the links. All games are on Saturday this week!!!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Why does it show me as 0-9 for this week. I should be 8-1 (I think). I've forwarded my auto-reply from my posts.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Why does it show me as 0-9 for this week. I should be 8-1 (I think). I've forwarded my auto-reply from my posts.
    I think my picks must've been lost as well. I don't think I got an auto-reply though...didn't think about it until now.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

I think I know the problem and will take care of it. Just hang loose for a little bit.

Try These.

Much better

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Oooh I did really really really really really bad last week. I'm going to have to be more comtemplative and not pick on the fly again. I was NOT good.

Sorry guys, another update of results.

Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I'm back on the first page.... WOO WHHOO!!!! Thanks.

Week 4 pick sheet and Week 2 & 3 Final Standings are posted. Go to http://www.latechbbb.com/index.php?page=contests to link to everything.

I'm proud of myself. 28-3 over the 1st 3 weeks. This is the best I've ever done.

+ Reply to Thread