+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: BB&B Pick Em Contest

Feast or famine
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

New pick sheet is posted.

Reports from last week are at http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/re...rtpackage.html

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Feast or famine
    Thanks fo the jink!
    I was 28-3 through last week.....then I went 5-5! Dropped 22 spots!

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    New pick sheet is posted.

Reports from last week are at www.latechbbb.com/contests/reports/reportpackage.html
    The new pick sheet isn't working for me. Last weeks keeps popping up.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

You are probably going to the pick sheet from the report package. Go to :

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Chris

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I was. Sorry!

Everyone,

I am in Calgary this week and have not had a chance to put together the pick sheet yet. I should be able to do it this evening and will post here as well as send out an e-mail to all the people playing when the pick sheet sheet is posted. Just wanted to head off any questions before they came.

Chris

Report and pick sheet are posted. Same links as above.

I am going to be uploading the results from this weekend's games in a little bit, but there were no perfect picks (best was 8-2). I'll have the new pick sheet up later today.

I'm going to throw a bone out there for all you to chew on. As you know, we aren't doing bonus questions this year. But I'm going to throw a few OPTIONAL opportunities out there for some of you to make up some ground on.

This week's "Opportunity" is called the BCS Lock. Up where you put in your username and e-mail address you will see two blocks. One for BCS Team 1 and one for BCS Team 2. IF YOU WANT TO, you can make a prediction of who will end up #1 and #2 in the BCS and will be playing in the BCS National Championship game. You don't have to get the rank correct, just WHO will be playing in the game. For each team you get RIGHT, you will get 5 points. But for each team you get WRONG, you will be docked -3 points. You can choose to make a pick of both teams (potential of +10 to -6), one of the teams (+5 or -3) or NONE of them. It's totally up to you. But this is a one time offer and you can't change your picks after this week!

The results and pick sheet are now posted.

The BCS Lock is included.

Pick sheet at www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Results at http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/re...rtpackage.html

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Just a question, who did the BCS lock and what teams did you pick. Mine were Alabama and USC

Unless somebody is just willing to share, you'll probably have to just wait till the Report Package comes out and I'll post it!

I will say I only picked 1 team.

Chris

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I picked two. I missed last weeks picks, so I need all the help I can get, and if I get them wrong, oh well...I wasn't going to be at the top of the list anyway.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

I also only chose 1.

The results from week 8 are posted. I should have the pick sheet up later today and I'll let you know when it is posted. If you want to see who is going to try to take advantage of the BCS lock and who their picks are, click on Player Listing in the report package.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/re...rtpackage.html

Chris

+ Reply to Thread