+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: BB&B Pick Em Contest

Pick sheet is posted. No specials this week!

www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Chris

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

Lots of tough picks this week. May be some shuffling of positions after Sat. I may need to drop out of first though. I mean, who remembers who was in first halfway during the season anyway.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

i forgot to make my picks last night and now I am unable to make any for this week!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    i forgot to make my picks last night and now I am unable to make any for this week!
    PM them to me. It was supposed to be PM, not AM. Sorry.

That goes for anyone else as well.

Chris

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I went for the glory and got slaughtered this week, doh.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I took a big hit too. Bad week!

Everybody did. The results are posted and the new pick sheet will be up tomorrow.

Pick sheet is posted: www.latechbbb.com/contests/tournamententry.html

Reports from last week are posted: www.latechbbb.com/contests/reports/reportpackage.html

Be prepared, NEXT WEEK I will be offering another optional bonus lock. It will be semi-related to election week. Again, it will be a +5, -3 scoring option so you will need to weigh whether or not you want to participate.

Chris

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

I salute Jay as the only one to pick Idaho over NMSU. Either you are insane or just really smart.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    I salute Jay as the only one to pick Idaho over NMSU. Either you are insane or just really smart.

i had to take some gambles. i figured nmsu would overlook them. i finally had a good week!

i almost picked them this week over idaho, but i thought better of it.

Results and pick sheet have been posted. Same URLs as before.

In honor of a new president being elected this week, we are including and OPTIONAL "Air Force One Lock of the Week". In this lock, you will pick the winner of the Air Force/Colorado St. game AGAINST THE SPREAD! I've picked the line at AF -8.5 (favored over C. St. by 8.5 pts). Actual line was 9, but I didn't want a push. Again, this IS OPTIONAL. A response is required in the pull down, but one option is No Pick. If you get it correct, it's +5 applied to your highest weekly score so far this year (so you be sure it isn't dropped) or -3 applied to your highest weekly score (so you get to slip through) if you miss it.

Good Luck to all!

Chris

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I hope my picks went through. I didn't recieve a pick confirmation e-mail and I even got the bonus correct.

Yeah, I got it.

Results and pick sheet are posted. Same links as before.

A FEW of you (Dwayne) would have been better of not taking advantage of the AF1 Lock!

The last chance for some extra points will be next week. I'll have 2 games from a specific conference that you will need to pick AGAINST THE SPREAD. Again, each game will be a +5/-3 scoring.

And just so you know, I'm considering a MAJOR change to the contest next year. I'd like some feedback, but what I'm considering is 10 games every week. 5 games will be straight up picks and 5 will be against the spread. All straight up games will be worth the same number of points and the spread games will be worth a higher number of points (all the same). I would also add, each week, a lock game (optional) with +/- scoring.

Thoughts?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Sweet.... let's try it.

+ Reply to Thread