+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2008 BB&B Pick Em Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: BB&B Pick Em Contest

Updated.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Yo, C_Hawk. According to my unofficial, manual figures, after the Iowa, Ga, and Neb wins, you are at 284 and I'm at 282. We have picked the rest of the games the same except:

Conn-Buf (1)
    Va Tech - Cinn (3)
    Ok - Fla (5)

So if you take 2 out of the three you got me. I Have to have Fla and one of the others. Go Gators!! Of course all of that is contingent on our teams winning and nobody else slipping up on us .

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Updated

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

C Hawk - Let me be the first to congratulate you. With only three games left, I can't come up with a scenario where anyone can catch you. The closest I can come is 1 point if I win out. Let it be known to all dawgs in the land that your name will be engraved on a simulated bronze plaque and hung in the mythical halls of the BB and B along with the rest of us who have managed to win this coveted award through the years. Congratulations! And let the race for second place begin - GO Cardinals and GO Gators!

Updated

Tight, tight, tight race. Congrats C Hawk and PT!!

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

Thanks oledawg! Might have pulled it out with the tiebreaker.

Last update. Congrats, PT! I'll post all the results sometime later.

I have been patiently waiting for the official announcement of the winners so that I could razz nadb. Looks like this has been put on the back burner, so Dan, I have to razz you anyway
    Last edited by oledawg66; 01-21-2009 at 11:04 PM.

I'll do it tomorrow.

Or now.

Look at the list in the link. Those are the winners. I'll send you all PMs for your prizes.

Congrats and thanks to all.

Chris

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Bump...

TechDawgFan, oh gracious, wise and administrative one. Will we be doing the BB&B Pick 'Em Contest again in 2009? Your fans would like to know.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Bump...

TechDawgFan, oh gracious, wise and administrative one. Will we be doing the BB&B Pick 'Em Contest again in 2009? Your fans would like to know.
    Yes. I will be taking over the contest this year to give TDF a break, and we're getting everything setup. We already started getting ready for this last week, but this reminder might just give us a nice kick in the butt!!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Yes. I will be taking over the contest this year to give TDF a break, and we're getting everything setup. We already started getting ready for this last week, but this reminder might just give us a nice kick in the butt!!
    You are The Man! Thank you.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    You are The Man! Thank you.
    You may want to withhold judgement until you see the list of MAJOR AWARDS...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

It's going to be a little odd this season not having to work about getting reports and pick sheets out every Monday morning! Now I can complain with the rest of you!!!

+ Reply to Thread