+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did I have a Good Draft?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Did I have a Good Draft?

I know this needs to go on another board, but I just thought I would post it here to get more feedback.

QB Eli Manning
    Donavan Mcnabb

RB Adrian Peterson
    Michael Turner
    Jonathan Stewart

WR/TE Braylon Edwards
    Marques Colston
    Heath Miller
    Limas Sweed
    Robert Meachem
    Earl Bennett
    John Carlson

K Josh Scobee
    Gostkowski

Defensive Player Anthony Cromartie
    Patrick Willis

Starters are 1 QB 1RB, 2WR, 2RBorWR, 1 WR or TE, 1 K, 1 Defensive player.. How do you think I did?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Did I have a Good Draft?

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    I know this needs to go on another board, but I just thought I would post it here to get more feedback.

QB Eli Manning
    Donavan Mcnabb

RB Adrian Peterson
    Michael Turner
    Jonathan Stewart

WR/TE Braylon Edwards
    Marques Colston
    Heath Miller
    Limas Sweed
    Robert Meachem
    Earl Bennett
    John Carlson

K Josh Scobee
    Gostkowski

Defensive Player Anthony Cromartie
    Patrick Willis

Starters are 1 QB 1RB, 2WR, 2RBorWR, 1 WR or TE, 1 K, 1 Defensive player.. How do you think I did?
    If you are in a big league, I would say you did really well. If it's a small league you're in, maybe not so great.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    If you are in a big league, I would say you did really well. If it's a small league you're in, maybe not so great.
    I'm in a 12 team league. I had the 2nd pick in a snake draft

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Adrian Perterson is tough to predict. He could blow up or be hurt half the year. If he is healthy watchout, you might have one of the top performers in the entire league.

Snagging Edwards and Colston in a 12 team league is good.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Adrian Perterson is tough to predict. He could blow up or be hurt half the year. If he is healthy watchout, you might have one of the top performers in the entire league.

I'm staying far far away from the AP bandwagon...still don't see how people are calling this guy the #1 or #2 pick in fantasy drafts...not worth that kind of value IMO...

But looks like you got a solid draft with some possible sleepers I like in Meachem and Sweed at wideout...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post

I read about Peterson fading at the end of last year, only 1 100 yard game in the second half and less than 4 yards per carry. I think it will be much the same, some explosive games and then some stinkers especially with Chester Taylor getting his carries. I would rather a more consistent guy, like Steven Jackson (Rams have a run first OC now and SJ will be productive even in non-running situations because of his hands).

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

You are good at WR for sure. I would be a little timid of AP too and possibly have gone with Westbrook. But when AP is on, there is nobody better right now. I think your fate depends on whether AP stays healthy and just hope your other RB's are average

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    You are good at WR for sure. I would be a little timid of AP too and possibly have gone with Westbrook. But when AP is on, there is nobody better right now. I think your fate depends on whether AP stays healthy and just hope your other RB's are average
    I think Turner will be okay for the Falcons. The only weakness I see is the last WR/RB spot since that will have to be filled by Stewart, Meachem or Sweed, but in a 12 person league and you are playing that many people, you are going to have to take some chances. Also, QB's are okay. Should be able to play matchups and get some favorable numbers, especially if McNabb can bounce back.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Think Willis will get #'s for you.

+ Reply to Thread