+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't forget

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Don't forget

THURSDAY IS FIRST COACH'S SHOW AT LOG CABIN IN RUSTON.....

630 TO 730P THURSDAY NIGHTS
    LOG CABIN ON FARMERVILLE ROAD JUST NORTH OF I 20 IN RUSTON

LIVE ON ESPN 97.7
    STREAMED LIVE ON www.espn977.com

NO CALL IN QUESTIONS (PER COACH DD)

Towards the end of last years shows he did ask for some questions from the audience at the end of show...

The format of the show will include "where are they now" as we'll talk to former players in the second segment of show.

If you want to try to email questions as he took them last year here is address:
    football@latech.edu

THANKS FOR LISTENING AND FOR ATTENDING
    GO DAWGS
    ED HEBERT

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Re: Don't forget

Remember its a new time and a new location...

I would like to know if anyone plans on being there

since it is a new time and place than before and since this is the BIGGEST GAME HERE IN RUSTON EVVEERR...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I might make it, depending on work.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I'll be there Ed!

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Driving in that afternoon...I should be there.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

all intentions to be there

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

p.s., I'm putting this is Ed's thread as well, because I am a man with NO SHAME.

---

ATTENTION BBB FAITHFUL --

A new weekly series, beginning THIS WEDNESDAY at 6:00 pm, is hitting ESPN 97.7 FM

BLEEDTECHBLUE RADIO, brought to you by the fine (and handsome) folks at BleedTechBlue.com, will be hitting the airwaves.

Join us for this incredible hour of radio as JFord, myself, and the living legend JAY bring you the all of the news and opinion in the world of Louisiana Tech football leading up to the big showdown with those other dogs from the metropolis of Starkville.

We've got the ins and outs of the game itself, an in-depth look the recruiting scene, and, as always, a plethora of discussion with callers from the Tech faithful.

That's BleedTechBlue Radio, this Wednesday at 6:00 PM, on your home for sports in North Louisiana, ESPN 97.7

Spinoza approved.
    Last edited by Luminaire; 08-25-2008 at 08:47 PM.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    p.s., I'm putting this is Ed's thread as well, because I am a man with NO SHAME.

---

ATTENTION BBB FAITHFUL --

A new weekly series, beginning THIS WEDNESDAY at 6:00 pm, its hitting ESPN 97.7 FM

BLEEDTECHBLUE RADIO, brought to you by the fine (and handsome) folks at BleedTechBlue.com, will be hitting the airwaves.

Join us for this incredible hour of radio as JFord, myself, and the living legend JAY bring you the all of the news and opinion in the world of Louisiana Tech football leading up to the big showdown with those other dogs from the metropolis of Starkville.

We've got the ins and outs of the game itself, an in-depth look the recruiting scene, and, as always, a plethora of discussion with callers from the Tech faithful.

That's BleedTechBlue Radio, this Wednesday at 6:00 PM, on your home for sports in North Louisiana, ESPN 97.7

Spinoza approved.
    Are there BleedTechBlue Radio Groupies? If not then there surely will be soon! I am so proud of you boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Are there BleedTechBlue Radio Groupies? If not then there surely will be soon! I am so proud of you boys!
    i'm just trying to catch up! i leave for a few months and while i'm away jay and ford take things to new heights!

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

SO THAT WAS THE BIG BAD LUMINAIRE??? gotta say i thought you would be bigger :icon_wink:.

Your not ready to go one on one with the great one just yet....BTW folks these guys love tech and know their stuff, I hope you give them your support.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    SO THAT WAS THE BIG BAD LUMINARE??? gotta say i thought you would be bigger :icon_wink:.
    i slimmed down over the summer to help smash up on chumps with the quickness. like rocky when clubber lang was comin for his title. eye of the tiger, sean.

and, hey, i was sitting next to ford and jay! those dudes are like wwe tag champ-level.

thanks for the support bud.

p.s. there is a certain other 'sport' that warrants radio attention

and i know the two men up for the job

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    i slimmed down over the summer to help smash up on chumps with the quickness. like rocky when clubber lang was comin for his title. eye of the tiger, sean.

and, hey, i was sitting next to ford and jay! those dudes are like wwe tag champ-level.

thanks for the support bud.
    Hey whatever helps you sleep at night..Thanks to BBB for supporting these guys as well. I hope NEXT wednesday they are talking about a big victory over state and are flooded with callers.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Thanks Fox!

And thanks BBB admins!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

My crew will be there, wife and daughter. Looking forward to it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Emailed my question in.

Why is game time 1:30 for the last three home games?

+ Reply to Thread