+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gustav

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Gustav

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    My inlaws live in BR and are telling us that their power maybe out until Friday

For the most part, all is well here in Lafayette. I think Rita was actually more damaging for us than Gustav. I had a back yard full of pine limbs and cones thanks to the tree cutter who was supposed to have removed them two weeks ago , but no damage to anything.
    dude, save your pine cones. you can bring them to the next game.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    dude, save your pine cones. you can bring them to the next game.
    Or box them up and send them to Hawaii!

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

water is EVERYWHERE here in monroe. needs to stop raining NOW! and it doesn't look like it is going to anytime soon. flooding is becoming a major problem. my neighborhood ditches filled up this evening and now there is no room for it to go besides towards my house. yard looks like a lake.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Still no power in many areas of Ouachita parish. Mine included. It's all good though. Temps are not scorching and the fridge/freezers were not stocked to the max. Worst part was no internet for two days.:icon_wink:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Still no power at my house in Baton Rouge. Who'd have thought that I'd have a whole week of camping in the fall. What fun we've had. Actually, it hasn't been near as bad as I thought. I live in the biggest Subdivision in Baton Rouge (Lot no 2500 something) and I'm guessing there are approximately 100 houses with trees of some sort in them. I'm feeling mighty blessed and the no power is not that big of a deal! It looks like they're getting close. AC will be nice!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Power back yesterday, internet back today... Dont feel like fixing my fence if Ike's just going to bring it back down.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Power back yesterday, internet back today... Dont feel like fixing my fence if Ike's just going to bring it back down.
    I'm a little leary of Ike, too. I'm waiting for the call to pick up two children I'm going to adopt, so I don't want to have a fence hanging over my head for their return. I want to get it done! And, I'll be designing it stand up to 150 mph wind I suspect!

+ Reply to Thread