+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amber Metoyer New Graduate Assistant at Okla. State

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Amber Metoyer New Graduate Assistant at Okla. State

An article on the Stillwater-Newpress web site -- http://www.stillwater-newspress.com/...240105245.html -- posted at 10:52 a.m. 9-27-08, says that Amber Metoyer will fill the graduate assistant position for the Oklahoma State women’s basketball program being vacated by Richie Henderson who was promoted to assistant coach there.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Re: Amber Metoyer New Graduate Assistant at Okla. State

Way to go, Amber!!

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Question Re: Amber Metoyer New Graduate Assistant at Okla. State

Does NO ONE other that 'Spoon ( hopefully she's all we need!! ) wish to return to Tech & help us return to glory?? First Kim gets Leon now this. Makes ya wonder WHO'S around that no other ex-Techsters want to return?? Hey, I know it's a little early to start bashing CL BUT I gotta get my annual quota of shots in!! Besides, ya'll all know that Champ will soon pass me by anyway!!! And to think I wished him a happy B-day last week!!!!

MG

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Does NO ONE other that 'Spoon ( hopefully she's all we need!! ) wish to return to Tech & help us return to glory?? First Kim gets Leon now this. Makes ya wonder WHO'S around that no other ex-Techsters want to return?? Hey, I know it's a little early to start bashing CL BUT I gotta get my annual quota of shots in!! Besides, ya'll all know that Champ will soon pass me by anyway!!! And to think I wished him a happy B-day last week!!!!

MG
    Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I didn't see it, though. Dang it! I thought everyone had forgot that I was turning 39 again. :icon_wink:

On Amber, good for her. I would rather have some of our former players from the 80's and 90's to help us out, though. Although, I loved Amber's toughness. I don't think we have any openings right now, do we?

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Champ - Your B-Day wishes R in the General Forum!! http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55010
    How many anniversaries does this make for your 39th??

As for coaching staff openings, I think U're correct that they've all been filled but I'm not certain.

Gene

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Bday Gary. Sorry I'm a tad late!!

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

All the staff positions have been filled. Apparently we will not have a GA this year.

CL - Head Coach
    Spoon - Assoc. Head Coach
    LaRita Wilcher - Asst. Coach
    Sara Carter - Asst. Coach
    Eboni Felker - Director of B-Ball Ops (was GA last year, promoted this year)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ray and Gene!

On the 39th issue, my son stated that he has stocked up on Happy 39th B'Day cards and will just send me one of those every year.

+ Reply to Thread