+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soccer Season Begins Friday Night at UNT - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Soccer Season Begins Friday Night at UNT - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The fifth season of varsity soccer for Louisiana Tech kicks off this weekend with a pair of games in Denton, Texas. The Lady Techsters play their first game of 2008 at the University of North Texas on Friday night, then face Texas Woman's University on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters Drop Season Opener at North Texas - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A very strong North Texas team got a second-half goal from Sun Belt Preseason Player of the Year Kendall Juett to break a halftime tie and held on to beat the Lady Techsters 2-1 on Friday night at the Mean Green Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Techsters Drop Season Opener at North Texas - latechsports.com

Well, Both teams were slow and kinda finding there legs being the first game of the season. North Texas held a better shape and had the better run of possession. You could see our youth on the field physically in some areas, and tactically. A 2-1 loss to UNT is not bad, our girls played well in stretches and as they mature and gel with the returning players who log significant minutes they will improve by leaps and bounds. That being said we could have won this match with a little crisper passing.

You can see the change in philosophy, physical conditioning, technical and tactical abilities. They are definitely headed in the right direction for once. They should beat TWU.

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Well, Both teams were slow and kinda finding there legs being the first game of the season. North Texas held a better shape and had the better run of possession. You could see our youth on the field physically in some areas, and tactically. A 2-1 loss to UNT is not bad, our girls played well in stretches and as they mature and gel with the returning players who log significant minutes they will improve by leaps and bounds. That being said we could have won this match with a little crisper passing.

You can see the change in philosophy, physical conditioning, technical and tactical abilities. They are definitely headed in the right direction for once. They should beat TWU.
    That's good to hear. After a 2-14 season and with so many freshmen, being headed in the right direction is about all you can ask for at this point.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Yeah. I was frustrated at times, but that's me being a coach. I have a hard time watching a game and not picking up on the miscues. I do think they will beat the teams they are supposed to this year. I don't really see us slipping up and being surprised. If you look at the schedule we should win the ones we thought and lose the likewise.
    in the next two years with a continued increase in talent with each recruiting class this team should be salty. There is no reason for us not to be a top 40 team being as close to Dallas and relatively close to Florida.

We had 7 national club champions and 2 runners up this year out of Dallas. 4 of those were ladies teams. I don't see us going out to Cali and snag the bluechips, but from Texas and Florida yeah. Hopefully the level of club and highschool will continue to increase in Louisiana as well.

+ Reply to Thread