+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Palin

Ya, thats who we want behind Gramps. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Palin

In less than 3 hours, we know more about her than we do about BHO...I find that interesting. I also find it interesting that she has more experience than does BHO.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Talk about coming out of left field.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Ya, sure she does.

Barily anyone had even heard of this Lady 3 hours ago.

Its over my friend. Try to take it easy over the next 2 months.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

The real laughing will be how badly she takes Biden out during their debates!!! I have spent countless days in Alaska over the last 20 years and I know she will make a great VP! She will surprise everyone with her ability!!!!!

DFiH

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Born in Sandpoint, Idaho, on Feb. 11, 1964, Palin moved with her family at the age of three months to Wasilla, Alaska, though she returned to her birth state to attend the University of Idaho,
    She's a Vandal I tell ya!!!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

He's obviously going for all the women who are pissed Hillary got beat. Next best thing is a woman VP. I think it's clever.

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    She's a Vandal I tell ya!!!
    Nobody in Idaho's ever heard of her.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I have spent countless days in Alaska over the last 20 years and I know she will make a great VP! She will surprise everyone with her ability!!!!!

DFiH
    20 years? Dude, you have more experience in Alaska than she does.

This is incredible.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Now both sides look foolish.

Obama "I have plenty of experience"
    McCain "You have no experience"

So Palin is experienced (and dems can't talk about that with BHO) or she's not experienced (makes McCain look hypocritical).

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Now both sides look foolish.

Obama "I have plenty of experience"
    McCain "You have no experience"

So Palin is experienced (and dems can't talk about that with BHO) or she's not experienced (makes McCain look hypocritical).
    She's the Governor of Alaska. She has WAY more executive experience than either Obama or Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    She's the Governor of Alaska. She has WAY more executive experience than either Obama or Biden.
    Thats a bit of a stretch. less than 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    He's obviously going for all the women who are pissed Hillary got beat. Next best thing is a woman VP. I think it's clever.
    Yes, very clever, because most of the Billary supports are ultra conservative NRA/Pro-Lifers. It makes perfect sense.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

There's a lot to learn here, but I think this could prove to be a very saavy choice.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Thats a bit of a stretch. less than 2 years.
    Let's see....Zero or two years. You do the math!

+ Reply to Thread