+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Palin

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    ooooooo. "executive experience". Less than any Governor in the country. Biden has been in Washington almost as long as he has been alive. She has very little experience, including "executive".

Come on guys, admit it, yesterday ALL of you would have been laughing at the mention of someone you had not even heard of. And most, if not all GOP's would have been against her for the VP pic.

McCain is out of control.
    The problem with the Democrats ticket is that the young inexperienced one is at the top of the ticket.

McCain and Biden have similar experience and Palin and Obama have similar experience.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Obama's congressional district has more people in it than Palin's entire state.
    I'll take her two years as Governor over BHO's "community organizer" resume any day.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I haven't made up my mind with Palin yet. Biden was "ok".

I'm thinking we have a similar situation on both sides, with the young guy in the lead for the dems.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    She's the Governor of Alaska. She has WAY more executive experience than either Obama or Biden.
    Or McCain!

She's the only one on either ticket with any executive experience in government. She has more executive experience than Hillary, too.

Great pick. Now I can go in and vote without having to hold my nose.

This is great day for America!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Ya, sure she does.

Barily anyone had even heard of this Lady 3 hours ago.

Its over my friend. Try to take it easy over the next 2 months.
    You have to be kidding. If you would turn off the cartoons and start watching a legitimate news channel you would have known about her.

More experience than BO.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I thought Obama's pick was bad, but McCain's is criminal. Two years as the Governor of Alaska? Served a year on the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission before she resigned. Mayor of . . . Wasilla!

Lots of other LOGICAL choices out there if the politicians would use their brains rather than their polling figures. Let the Hillary fans alone and RESPONSIBLY pick a possible Vice President.

Hell, Blanco looks like a seasoned pro next to her.
    I think it is definitely a risk - McCain gives up some of the experience factor even though she has done more than BO. And women may find it insulting that McCain thinks he could pick just any woman on the ticket and get their vote.

I think her time is about 4 years in the future - but hey, she's hot. A lingerie spread on youtube or myspace would probably pick up a lot of college male voters.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    duh. Everybody has heard about her and knew she was under consideration except probably you. Must be a GREAT choice, since all the democraps hate it so much.
    I havent met one democrat who hates it. We think it's hilarious McCain is so desperate.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I havent met one democrat who hates it. We think it's hilarious McCain is so desperate.
    That's PRESIDENT McCain to you.

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    He's obviously going for all the women who are pissed Hillary got beat. Next best thing is a woman VP. I think it's clever.
    Exactly, smart move. The women who wanted Hillary see this as an opportunity to get a woman in the door. Something could very easily happen to McCain health wise and there you have your first woman president. This will be very interesting to watch.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

So you guys bash Obama for making blacks excited about voting for a black guy, but youre OK with McCain picking a female VP just to get women to vote for a woman?

I don't know who "you guys" are but I never bashed Obama.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    That's PRESIDENT McCain to you.
    President of what? His Neighborhood Watch Association?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

As compared to Obama - The Soup Kitchen King.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    OK, drop the other shoe on the resignation. She resigned because of opposition to ethics violations by another Republican member of the Committee, who happened to be the Chair of the State Republican Party. She pursued the matter to its conclusion, resulting in the resignation of both the committee member (who was fined for the violation ) AND the Alaskan Attorney General. You check it a little further and basically she upset the good old boy network and kicked some ass.

Oh yeah, she was the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska before being elected Governor over the incumbent. So she definitely has more governmental executive experience than anyone else on either ticket.

If you don't like her fine, but expect people to check out inaccurate posts.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...analysis_N.htm

When was she Lieutenant Governor? You can love the lady, but expect people to check out inaccurate posts.

And how many years of experience should we credit her for resigning for acceptable circumstances? O.K., I'll give, I'll pretend she served forty years on the Committee . . . and slayed a rogue dragon wearing LSU gear while feasting virgins. Nope, still doesn't inspire me.

I don't dislike the lady. In fact, she would be my top choice for our home owners association president. Mitt should have been the choice.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Like her or not, it was a wise choice. NOBODY is talking about Obama's speech last night. McCain and Co. stole the DNC's thunder through the weekend and will carry it through the RNC next week. This keeps Obamama and his campaign out of the next several news cycles. Plus, unlike Obama, she fills out her suit very nicely.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

that would still be more executive experience than BHO

+ Reply to Thread