+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few Questions Regarding Saturday

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Few Questions Regarding Saturday

Im sure this is addressed in about 4 different threads, but maybe I can get all the answers in one....

With their game at 10 a.m.......
    Is their game still on espn or did it get moved to another channel?

Where will gameday be held at? Is there an off chance they'll move to Ruston since we're in the same state?

Does the Tech kickoff time change?

Anything else you may want to add......:-)

What a whacky weekend and it's not even here yet.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Few Questions Regarding Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Im sure this is addressed in about 4 different threads, but maybe I can get all the answers in one....

With their game at 10 a.m.......
    Is their game still on espn or did it get moved to another channel?

Where will gameday be held at? Is there an off chance they'll move to Ruston since we're in the same state?

Does the Tech kickoff time change?

Anything else you may want to add......:-)

What a whacky weekend and it's not even here yet.
    - espn classic

- atlanta (bama vs. clemson)

- not yet!

- you the man at graphics

- i'm sitting here literally STARING at my ice chest

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    - i'm sitting here literally STARING at my ice chest
    LOL! I'm ready to pitch a tent and camp out tonight!

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Can we still just park our cars in the lot and leave it there overnight?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Can we still just park our cars in the lot and leave it there overnight?
    you got a parking pass? they're actually doing that (for the stadium lot itself) this year.

i'll probably just drop my ice chest off and walk from the house.

Nope, never got a pass. Didn't know I needed one. Guess I'm not parking near the stadium. How close can I get to get, without having a pass?

Nope, never got a pass. Didn't know I needed one. Guess I'm not parking near the stadium. How close can I get to get, without having a pass?
    anything else. soccer field, softball field, int center, u.p., intramural softball field, etc.

can we park in the fields over night? What's the field where the cool kids are parking? :-)

Because if I can park at the rugby fields overnight, that'd be good enough for me.

so even parking right across from fraternity row requires a pass now?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

What about parking on the west side of TAC or in the grass around there? Is that off limits or reserved or first come, first served?
    Do we have a parking diagram for JAS?

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
    What about parking on the west side of TAC or in the grass around there? Is that off limits or reserved or first come, first served?
    Do we have a parking diagram for JAS?
    Drove by this evening. Everything east of the TAC up to Tech Drive is roped off. Everything on the grass and on the west side of the TAC seems to be wide open, however, except parking on the edge of the road between Hideaway Park and the TAC.

+ Reply to Thread