+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about that speech!

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

How about that speech!

Not really. I could have given that speech. Everything is going to be great in the world of barack . He is going to strengthen our dollar, fix our oil problems, stop terrorism by pulling our troops out???? Should I go on. I would have really liked to have heard HOW he intends to do all this. The sad thing is, most people are drinking the cool aid and not asking enough questions. And that goes for both candidates.

I dont vote by party, but for the best person for the job. I am sad that these are the two best we have to offer.

BHO has no answers.....just playing on the fact that we are all idiots(which unfortunately, why would you think otherwise) and will just take his word for it. Everybody is going to get their "rockstar" for president. We dont know if he can lead our country.........but he can sure deliver a speech.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: How about that speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    BHO has no answers.....just playing on the fact that we are all idiots
    Apparently he's right- because he gave answers. Just because you dont want to listen to them doesnt mean they arent there. All the REPS/CONS on here love putting words in his mouth, and assuming the meanings of speeches they probably didnt even listen to (they may have had the speech on, but I doubt they *listened*... they probably just heard what they wanted)
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Reds better, if you would just listen to BHO and absorb what he has to say....wait a minute...I can see my car from my computer and it appears that my front left tire may be about 3 psi. low and Barak told me to keep my tires at the correct psi so that we could stop our dependancy on foreign oil...catch you later!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by personofbluecolor View Post
    Reds better, if you would just listen to BHO and absorb what he has to say....wait a minute...I can see my car from my computer and it appears that my front left tire may be about 3 psi. low and Barak told me to keep my tires at the correct psi so that we could stop our dependancy on foreign oil...catch you later!

If you inflete it high enough, it'll actually start maknig gasoline.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Is entrophy still just 1?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Obama's Secretary of Defense. The two apparently already share the same speech writer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Apparently he's right- because he gave answers. Just because you dont want to listen to them doesnt mean they arent there. All the REPS/CONS on here love putting words in his mouth, and assuming the meanings of speeches they probably didnt even listen to (they may have had the speech on, but I doubt they *listened*... they probably just heard what they wanted)
    BHO could do a lot better. But what would any acceptance speech be without promising to solve every problem the U.S. has ever faced?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Not really. I could have given that speech. Everything is going to be great in the world of barack . He is going to strengthen our dollar, fix our oil problems, stop terrorism by pulling our troops out???? Should I go on. I would have really liked to have heard HOW he intends to do all this. The sad thing is, most people are drinking the cool aid and not asking enough questions. And that goes for both candidates.

I dont vote by party, but for the best person for the job. I am sad that these are the two best we have to offer.

BHO has no answers.....just playing on the fact that we are all idiots(which unfortunately, why would you think otherwise) and will just take his word for it. Everybody is going to get their "rockstar" for president. We dont know if he can lead our country.........but he can sure deliver a speech.
    I hope that you are not expecting the republicans to fix those problems because they are the ones who made them in the first place.:icon_wink:

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I hope that you are not expecting the republicans to fix those problems because they are the ones who made them in the first place.:icon_wink:
    Everyone knows Nancy Pelosi went back in time and created every single problem the US has ever had.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone knows Nancy Pelosi went back in time and created every single problem the US has ever had.
    Pelosi is not that creative.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Here, let's see if this works...

All the DEMS/LIBS on here love putting words in his mouth, and assuming the meanings of speeches they probably didnt even listen to (they may have had the speech on, but I doubt they *listened*... they probably just heard what they wanted.

Yep, just as I thought. That version works, too.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

She didn't go back in time she just resurrected them.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Guess he "hadn't had much sleep in the last 48 hours" because he was too busy visiting the various 53 states...

+ Reply to Thread