+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2008 NFL Survivor Contest

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: NFL Survivor Contest

Got my first loss... picked the deadskins... actually was bouncing between them and Houston. Had a feeling Houston wouldn't continue its losing streak... should have figured the same would be true of St. Louis.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Results and pick sheet are posted. All remaining players have 1 loss!

Good Luck!

Chris

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I hope you guys thought the Jets would be Oakland or Dallas over the Rams.
    I picked the Bucs, so far, so good.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Results and pick sheet posted.

Chris

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I'm still alive. Ravens over Raiders. Anybody else still breathing.

Pick sheet and results are posted.

We're down to 3. Good luck, I'm done.

Chris

I picked Da Bears and they barely get past the Lions. Whew!!!

Pick sheet and results are posted.

Thank you Herm Edwards!!! Chargers escape the Chiefs!!!

Results and pick sheet are posted. Still 3 in.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

TDF -- I'm still seeing last week's pick sheet and results when I use the links from your earlier posts. Is there something different I should do to get to the new pick sheet and results? Tks.

Try it again or clear the history in your browser. I'm seeing the correct one.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/nf...mententry.html

That's crazy that we all picked SD last week and they almost lost. What would have happened? Would we have all kept playing?

I'll bet we all pick the same team this week, too. There's only one game I see that appears to be a lock, not counting the teams I've already picked, of course.

Actually, now that I look at your two selections, you have a couple of good picks for this week. I'm pretty limited this week... may be my week to bite the dust.

+ Reply to Thread