+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Bout Them TECH DAWGS!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: How Bout Them TECH DAWGS!

I am bursting with pride for our dawgs. We really took that game from Miss State. They are completely discounting us here in Kansas. Hope they continue to do that so we can show them just how tough we are. Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Tell Dooley that he can keep his La Tech logo, which ruins the look on shirts on TV. The State and T has to be extremely small not to be clear. But those stray letters really blur the logo at a glance or on TV.
    But, if we keep winning, I might buy an item with that thing on it!
    I've got FIOS HD.. The logos looked great from where I was sitting!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Field looked great with the State T and endzones redone. Watching highlights of Ohio State, their turf looked pathetic.

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

BTW - for those wondering if we need to keep working for respect, I watched the game on ESPN2 and the description (I have digi cable) spelled Ruston, 'Rustin'. Talk about not gettin the respect. Hell, Ruston is labeled in most damn printed maps. I thought it was a little humorous and very fitting. We'll get there, dawgs! Just a matter of time.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

WTG DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And WTG Defense, and how about those special teams!!!!

I can sleep well tonight!

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    WTG DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And WTG Defense, and how about those special teams!!!!

I can sleep well tonight!
    Statement of the night, tigtoo30. Special teams was increadible tonight!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Big win, guys. Congrats. Way to represent the WAC!!!!
    Oh Sunday!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! How bout them DAWGS!!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I brought twelve family members and I will say this was for me the best game I have ever seen at the Joe. The players were excited and they gave it there all. I cannot express how proud I am of the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. I saw a lot of heart and this is a different team than I have seen.

A couple comments:
    1. Mississippi State fans were very nice but there were very few of them comparatively. I am shocked an SEC team cannot bring a bigger contingent than they did.

2. Where was CHAMP? He is the salesman for our kids and I had five kids in the mix and they were so disappointed they did not get to see CHAMP. I am very disappointed in CHAMP and it made it hard to keep the kids excited.

3. Tech fans did their part. They showed in big numbers. Regardless of announced attendance there were more watching. I could see folks gathered on top of a fire truck outside the stadium, and many more watching through the fence. This win should do wonders for future attendance. I think maybe cost was a factor for some but I still give them credit for being there.

4. The stadium was immaculate and the filed turf looked fabulous.

5. Food. Smootie King was a big hit with my crowd but we missed the funnel cakes. Whether we we went for water or a hot dog, there was no really big impossible lines to contend with. I would still like a bigger selection but the administration got the basics right.

6. Some of my folks did not have Tech gear so I went to the Team Shop in the stadium and got them all blue bulldog t-shirts for $13.95 a piece which was a fair price. The selection was rather limited but it had just what I needed so good job there to. By the way, I made everyone go to the bathroom and change.

7. East side "We are", West side "Bulldogs". I can see why Marshall used that chant. It gave me chills as both sides were just as loud and it works. I think this is a keeper. This symbolized all of us there including the team and fans there for a common purpose.

Overall this game made a huge impression on everyone I brought and also talked to. Coach/AD Dooley and his staff are to be commended for a first rate experience all the way around. It was a special night and I would not have missed it for anything. We have a tough schedule but we are capable of both being competitive and capable of winning any game. I am so impressed, excited, and proud. Keep up the good work Coach/Administration, players, and fans to. The fans clearly made a difference and if the players were lacking any confidence playing a BCS/SEC team having a sea of blue letting our players and coaches know we have their back makes all the difference.
    Last edited by DFWDawg; 08-31-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    I brought twelve family members and I will say this was for me the best game I have ever seen at the Joe. The players were excited and they gave it there all. I cannot express how proud I am of the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. I saw a lot of heart and this is a different team than I have seen.

A couple comments:
    1. Mississippi State fans were very nice but there were very few of them comparatively. I am shocked an SEC team cannot bring a bigger contingent than they did.

2. Where was CHAMP? He is the salesman for our kids and I had five kids in the mix and they were so disappointed they did not get to see CHAMP. I am very disappointed in CHAMP and it made it hard to keep the kids excited.

3. Tech fans did their part. They showed in big numbers. Regardless of announced attendance there were more watching. I could see folks gathered on top of a fire truck outside the stadium, and many more watching through the fence. This win should do wonders for future attendance. I think maybe cost was a factor for some but I still give them credit for being there.

4. The stadium was immaculate and the filed turf looked fabulous.

5. Food. Smootie King was a big hit with my crowd but we missed the funnel cakes. Whether we we went for water or a hot dog, there was no really big impossible lines to contend with. I would still like a bigger selection but the administration got the basics right.

6. Some of my folks did not have Tech gear so I went to the Team Shop in the stadium and got them all blue bulldog t-shirts for $13.95 a piece which was a fair price. The selection was rather limited but it had just what I needed so good job there to. By the way, I made everyone go to the bathroom and change.

7. East side "We are", West side "Bulldogs". I can see why Marshall used that chant. It gave me chills as both sides were just as loud and it works. I think this is a keeper. This symbolized all of us there including the team and fans there for a common purpose.

Overall this game made a huge impression on everyone I brought and also talked to. Coach/AD Dooley and his staff are to be commended for a first rate experience all the way around. It was a special night and I would not have missed it for anything. We have a tough schedule but we are capable of both being competitive and capable of winning any game. I am so impressed, excited, and proud. Keep up the good work Coach/Administration, players, and fans to. The fans clearly made a difference and if the players were lacking any confidence playing a BCS/SEC team having a sea of blue letting our players and coaches know we have their bck makes all the difference.
    New chant? I like it... I was working through the game and couldn't really hear the crowd noise on the tv...but based on the internet you guys were rockin! Was the crowd into it as good as last years Hawaii game???

I sure wish that I was there!

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

Do you mean TECH? Champ was all over the place. I didn't see the dog.

This was awesome. I got chills as well. Being on the West side, I didn't know what the East was doing for a second, but once we figured it out, we were all screaming as loud as we could. Best moment of the game for me.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    New chant? I like it... I was working through the game and couldn't really hear the crowd noise on the tv...but based on the internet you guys were rockin! Was the crowd into it as good as last years Hawaii game???

I sure wish that I was there!
    Even more into it. The West side has GOT to start coming alive before the 4th quarter, I can't carry the whole side myself!

But the place was rocking and it was electric. Just like I said yesterday, when that happens it energizes the players! OMG I haven't seen us play like that in years. It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

How 'bout them Dawgs and the fans!!! Even the westsiders.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

I was a little disappointed to see so many empty seats at first.....but I forgot about that very quickly! Tech played incredible tonight and I am so pleased with every aspect of the game. We were a little rusty in spots, but that is expected. The Joe was rockin' and I hope everyone will come back for the next game and bring someone with them. I honestly think there is no stopping us at home when our fans are in full force and are loud!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

It was a great game to watch on TV. Even the anouncers got into it in the second half when the Tech defense was everywhere. The first half, all they could talk about is how much bigger Miss St. was. I think those big guys must have been tired in the 2nd half. What a great win for the Dogs.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Good win!! We didnt even play that great and we won. We could have scored atleast 10 more.

+ Reply to Thread