+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Tailgating

Thank you, Dwayne and JAB for your excellent tailgating and hospitality. It was so nice to meet so many people I've talked to on this board. It was a most excellent day!

I had a wonderful time! Thank you all again!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Tailgating

I think that I was the only person to take a bite!!!

The "H" was the best part!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I think that I was the only person to take a bite!!!

The "H" was the best part!
    All that hard work and you were the only person to take a bite. I'll bring Sarah Lee next time!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    All that hard work and you were the only person to take a bite. I'll bring Sarah Lee next time!

Don't let him lie to you -

When we packed up to get ready to go to the stadium there wasn't much left....

Of course I didn't get a chance to get a taste -

BTW - the State folks who set up around us had a BLAST and said it was one of the best tailgating experiences at an away game that they had ever had -

And this was AFTER the loss -

Good good folks from Starkville -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Don't let him lie to you -

When we packed up to get ready to go to the stadium there wasn't much left....

Of course I didn't get a chance to get a taste -

BTW - the State folks who set up around us had a BLAST and said it was one of the best tailgating experiences at an away game that they had ever had -

And this was AFTER the loss -

Good good folks from Starkville -
    Doc is in trouble now! :icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Tailgating was awesome... thanks to Dwayne and to the TAG "Top of the Hill" event. Unfortunantly, my group liked to spend 30 minutes at one, and then go back to the other. We had to of walked 10 miles throughout the day.

Tailgating was awesome... thanks to Dwayne and to the TAG "Top of the Hill" event. Unfortunantly, my group liked to spend 30 minutes at one, and then go back to the other. We had to of walked 10 miles throughout the day.
    That's good for you. Walk off that ginormous piece of cake you ate!

That's good for you. Walk off that ginormous piece of cake you ate!
    I hate you.

I hate you.
    Are your teeth still blue?

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Why didn't you bring us some cake from BB&B?

Are your teeth still blue?
    Nope... but the tounge and fingers are.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    Why didn't you bring us some cake from BB&B?
    I did!!!

... in my belly.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Tailgating was great except around 2 oclock these guys showed up with a LSU tent. Their excuse was that "it's the only tent they can find at the store".

Don't know who these guys are but they can go **** themselves.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Priceless!

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

I thought all the tailgating was great. My youngest brother came in two days before and marked out an area for our group. We didn't know it until they put there sign up but we ended up being right in front of the BCM tent. No big deal at all but we like to put away our hops and barley for about 6+ hours before game time. The BCM folks were out there cooking EARLY and were having pulled pork which looked mighty fine to me. All the MSU fans were great and hospitable but when it got down to game time it was all business.

Great Trip but close to 1000 miles round trip...... can't wait for the next one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Tailgating was great except around 2 oclock these guys showed up with a LSU tent. Their excuse was that "it's the only tent they can find at the store".

Don't know who these guys are but they can go **** themselves.

I missed this apparently. I've decided to ignore people like this. Bless their hearts, they don't realize apparently how stupid they make themselves look.

+ Reply to Thread